Please add a mute option when finding hunters

Yea please do it. SOME PEOPLE JUST SCREAM SOOO LOUD!! Lots sing. I can hear their TV. I can hear their family members yelling at each other. I pray, please have a way of muting them. I still want to hear the people in my party so lowering the volume doesnt really help here :smile:

When its stuck finding hunters for 15 minutes, I dont want to hear them do there stuff they are doing in their end.

4 Likes

What console?
PC has a mute option. o.O

Changed to suggestions for better awareness.

ps4 doesnt, only when all hunters are found and picked their classes.

1 Like

YES! I hate this on PS4!

1 Like

ikr… AND THERE IS NO WAY OF LOWERING THE MIC VOLUME ON ps4. EVERYONES VOICE IS BLARING LOUD. LIKE DEAFENING

I meant not lowering it in the game.

Precisely, practically have to mute my TV while waiting for a game or my ears hurt, lol. I always just mute everyone once we get to the character select screen so I don’t have to listen to the noise.

same here. I just quickly press the muting once it is available

2 Likes

@MajorLeeHyper

please do something

I beg you
@MrStrategio

2 Likes

There is a way to lower the mic volume on the PS4, it’s controlled by the PS4 itself, so it’s in your system options. There is a mute option on the Player options screen.

the only problem is the mic i have is turtle beach px3s

Its connected to via usb from front port but its doesnt recognize it on the ps4. The option is greyed out. I can still talk and listen though

But is there one in Class select screen? Player option doesn’t show up until we go into Character select. In other words, is there a way to mute people while the party is being ut together/finalized?

1 Like

Sorry for bad pic but it is greyed out

This is my BIGGEST PROBLEM wit Evolve… the mic volume of others

@MajorLeeHyper

1 Like

But there is none in the class selection or when finding hunters. Thats the worst of it

1 Like

That’s a problem with your headset. We can’t make the system detect your headset.

1 Like

For me specifically it’s through my TV speakers.

I believe the reason being that I have a new Tv and my headset is rather oldish. I had to buy an adapter for the red,white,yellow cables to work on tv.

But also the problem is their side. Still when the volume is low on my side (just saying) they can have the mic right up there mouth. Sometimes people tell them to keep the mic farther away from there mouth but they dont listen. I have no choice w/ a party to leave him unmuted because i have no choice during the character selection screen

So your headset is USB only? You can’t plug it into the controller with a regular headphone jack?