Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Thread

The general thread for all talk about Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2!

Whether you plan on buying the game, watching gameplay, or just want to talk about the game, here’s the place!

The full game releases on Playstation 4, X-Box One and Origin on February 23!

Official Website: http://pvzgw2.com

Announce Trailer:

Interested in playing the game? Participate in the Open Beta starting Thursday, January 14 and ending Monday, January 18 on Playstation 4 and X-Box One!

This is otherwise just a general discussion topic for the game!

I know for one that I am incredibly hyped for this game and can’t go a single day without thinking about it! It even appears in my dreams!

Plants VS. Zombies garden warfare 2
Plants VS. Zombies garden warfare 2

Someone made a thread about this today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It does look like a lot of fun!! This thread may be merged though.

The other is specific for the open beta. Let’s get a @MaddCow type opinion. :cow:

I didn’t realize there was a Mad Cow Emoticon!!! :astonished:

One is specific to the beta and this is discussion in general. I think the two have their own merits. :cow:

I can’t wait for this, I’m so excited to try it out :smile:

I will be on this through the whoooolllleee beta :cactus: :sunflower:

I love that they’re using some aspects from the mobile app PVZ2 . It’s gonna dope, I haven’t been hyped for a beta in a while .

I found the first game to be mediocre overall. The grindy card-based progression felt too much like a mobile game for me, and the fact that you couldn’t play split-screen online turned me off. I’ll probably try out the beta, although I’m gonna have to clear a bunch of hard drive space for it.

If anyone wants to participate in the Beta with me, or even play with me upon the full game’s release, feel free to add me on Playstation Network under the name TheRoboSensei!

just waiting for the beta like

Me on February 23

I’ll probably be playing off and on with the Beta as well.

My birthday is on the 15th, which happens to co-exist also with the new Diablo 3 Season…So my playtime for this Beta may be small, but it’s definitely a fun game for those interested in trying out the PvZ series. Change of pace and still a blast.

I believe my Xbone GT is FourLetterNerd

im hoping i get vampire flower with my free character pack at launch

Yeah, or a mech variant.

maybe the computer scientest too hopefully

We’ll just have to wait and see.

he has a special ability that turns everything green and does more damage but its harder to see

not to psyched for kernal corn hes just a foot soldier

What have shown off?