So I’m working on adding a bit more substance to my twitch channel. I’m currently setting up a rank and currency system. (The currency is called Cow Pies, or CP for short) So far here are the ranks and the methods of currency and what I plan to do with the currency.
Ranks and Titles:
0 - 249 Points = Stray
250 - 499 = Calf
500 - 999 = Livestock
1,000 - 1,499 = Oxen
1,500 - 2,499 = Cow
2,500 - 4,999 = Bull
5,000+ = Battle Cattle
- You currently earn 50 points for following.
- You earn 50 points if you conduct a ‘raid’ on my channel with your channel’s population.
- Hosting me you get 10
- Every 15 minutes you get 4 points by watching me live. You get an extra 1 point on top of that (For a total of 5) if you are active and chatting. So this equates to 16-20 points per hour during live streams.
- Every 60 minutes when I am offline you get 4 points just for being in that channel. Basically leaving the tab open when I’m offline.
Some of the things I intend to do with my currency include:
- Playing sound effects when I stream (Such as trombone womp womp) when I fail, or kool aid’s “Oh Yeah” for something awesome.
- Spending a large amount (Maybe around 1k, not sure) to suggest a game for me to play during my alternate game days.
- Betting on matches
- Purchasing raffle tickets (So you can have more tickets to try and win with, though there is a cap, I don’t want to scare non regulars from participating)
- Fling ‘poo’ at other players. This will give a funny message and the recipient will retain 25% (Or so) of the poo that was flung. This allows newcomers to be pelted with ‘poo’ when they join the ‘Herd’ for a quick boost in rank/points.
- I also intend to have double/triple poo days for extra special streams.
I’m wondering if you guys have any comments/suggestions/tweaks. My goal is to try and get some more interaction in my channel with those that wish to use this currency system.