Petition to remove the wild life BUFF from the game

Here is the point : The game is completly not balanced with this in random matches. From my point of view the game is way more enjoyable without buffs. So If you agree with me guys, just leave a +1.

I think they should be taken out for the ranked mode that is coming soon, but kept in for the casual skirmish we have at the moment.

I’m not crying for my rank but the game i have with those buffs. Monsters just rush to it… it’s annoying gamestyle…

Signed!

This is an unnecessary addition to game-play. It’s too random and just another thing Hunters need to monitor and try and control while doing all their other jobs. It’s also heavily in monsters favour as their traversal speed is greater than Hunters and so they can reach them before the Hunters.

Remove it or add a new ranked mode that only plays Hunt with the official competitive ruleset.

I would disagree with you there, it allows for deeper gameplay. It forces players of both sides to, well, evolve their play style in a match. And, if you’ve ever played a game like LoL where buff monsters (Dragon, Baron, Red, Blue buffs) the micromanagement is there to keep each replay of a map to be exactly the same, you never know what buff you will get.

And then the scenario where you have the option between two perks, allows players to think tactically amidst all the running and jet packing.

I Will say maybe some of the values are a tad high, looking at you MoNster CDR rate…
But I wouldn’t say take them out.

Edit: on record, I am FOR taking them out in ranked.

how about. No. Thsoe buff give variation and what is more important game changeing aspects to the game. Monster is low health? You KNOW where it’s gonna go to. The Tyrant. The buffs, especially the one with fixed placement like the tyrant one, are frictionpoints in the stalking section of the match. most teams will kill the heal buff tyrant right off but i have made several moment wher i went for the tyrant the moment the dome went down cause i knew who would go there.
im not sure with he ranked ones if im honest but no buff mode is certainly something that should be doable.

Well I hope the numbers are changed because as you say monsters just rush them and are given a big advantage from the get go. I personally think they should stay as it adds another level of strategy for both the Hunters and Monster.
I understand why you want them taken out of the game but I think reducing their effects should be enough.

Ok what’s the deep with kraken cd reduc stage 1 ?
The game is way deeper without buff from my point of view.

sits back in his chair and stares dreamlike into the distance, the nostalgia of “OMG REMOVE CRIT ROCKETS” from the first few months of TF2 washing over him like a cool summer breeze

Totally not that opinion. I mean c´mon . 75% bigger magazines / 50% CD reduce / 35% less and 35% more damage / seein wildlife and anything else within 40 meters

Just some of the perks which are so powerful for hunters. Anyone can get the buffs. So stop whining.

Each day, somethin new is coming.

What about tomorrow? The amount of food gained / per meal too much?

Oh yeah… don’t you even START with that…

Either way, this isn’t a fault of the buffs, but a fault of the wildlife system giving advantages to the Monster as a whole.

This is a core feature of the game so it will not happen. Buffs add so many elements and variables to both the hunters and the monsters that can decide the entire outcome of the game. They could adjust them to do less in ranked but that is about it. Because if you have a Buff you have to kill that monsters and that is taking time from both as a monster Evolving (depending on what the buff is because each wildlife gives a certain buff) same with the Hunters and slows down the pursuit on the monster making them further away and all for a 400% jump boost or if they take there time get some health regeneration.

The big buffs are always in the same place, if you don’t want the monster to have them then go and kill them and use the techniques that have been talked about around here to remove them.

Buffs aren’t in the game for balance reasons, clearly, they’re there to provide variety and difference. This game would grow old much quicker if every match was the same because an optimal comp went up against an optimal monster on a map…it’d be the same fight over and over again. Buffs help to change that up, for both sides. :smile:

nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope! nope!
never going to happen, play custom games with your friends instead of online then?

My only issue is that buffs favor monsters in the sense that a monster consumes wildlife to get the buff which denys the hunting team that buff whilst hunters can kill wildlife and get the buff but have to babysit it until it rots if they want to deny the monster the buff Giving the monster ample time to run and evolve or armor up.

Guys. This is exactly why I want it remove. Caus in both sides, it’s not fair. and I’m not crying and screaming… you’re the guys angry here ^^ I just want a fair game for both. Caus I play both. And I just find the game much more enjoyable without buff.

@ Dragon : caus sometimes I want to play alone with new people ?

You’re completly right. The game has grown so much since the begining… so much community increase sarcasm

Or the Monster grabs a three-point heavy attack ability, goes for a damage buff, only to go Stage Two before the Hunters clog up fifteen seconds on the ground.

As I said, this isn’t a problem of the perks. Yes, removing them would help with balance, but I don’t want that. That would give Hunters nothing to count as secondary objective until Stage Three. The real problem here is that a Monster can find a pack of Blitzers, they pin three guys while it pounces the fourth, kills him because reasons, and then proceeds to go crazy on three guys at low health. And if you decide you don’t want that pack of Blitzers running around, you are giving free food to the Monster.

The perks are the smallest of problems. The values may need to be tweaked a tiny bit before Ranked Play comes in, but I find it alright as is. Just the control Monster has over Hunters that the hunters can not change is bothering me.

Another thing. The way buffs make the game deeper is not avalable when you’re in a full room of good players used to the game. That’s what I’m fingering.

you are probably right