Petition for Evolve

@Takran perhaps we could post this on Steam?

4 Likes

@SledgePainter or @THISaint can do that :bucket_salute:

8 Likes

Please do. I can’t be there for it, so if somebody can, that would be appreciated!

But as a mod, I ask that we present it strong enough to be heard, but don’t spam it. I’m sure TRS has a streaming schedule, and we don’t want to overly distract them.

2 Likes

We should also spread the word in the final livestream. Some people might not be on the forums, but they will show up to see the devs sign off. Would be a great way to garner more people!

4 Likes

Great idea!

2 Likes

Me and my brother both signed it. TRS, I salute you. :bucket_salute:

4 Likes

I think TRS wouldn’t be able to do it in the live stream, but if a authorised mod could send the link out in the twitch chat that would help!

6 Likes

By the way can somebody get this over to the Discord? @Bearly mods over there - of you’re around, can you take it over?

3 Likes

I’m on the Discord now. I’ll post it.

EDIT:

DAMN, MY BROTHER

5 Likes

The livestream is at 8 pm UTC isn’t it? Also what is the twitch channel

You da man, memelord. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Petition topic side discussion

Shared it on facebook, I know nobody that plays evolve in my friends list but it’s always worth a shot

2 Likes

Got the link right here!

2 Likes

And with that… let’s go back on topic? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Alrighty then.

We only need 6 more, but we could use as many as we can get!

2 Likes

I’m not gonna say you can’t discuss it, but I’d rather keep as much positive energy here as possible. I moved the off topic bits to a side discussion topic.

4 Likes

Good idea. Sorry to bring some negative vibes over here. I was just curious.

No harm done! Just trying to stay on topic. I feel it’s important for everybody!

4 Likes