Petition for Evolve

They do! And here’s the post to back it up!

That said, they’re not involved in this petition. This is a strictly community thing.

5 Likes

TRS is mad enthusiastic about Evolve. The chance to work on it again, I’m pretty much sure, will blow their other priorities out of the water.

6 Likes

your last video hit me in the feels man. lets stick with the game we love and show it off in all its glory!

11 Likes

Fucking signed <3

9 Likes

I shall sign, no question! :smiley:

EDIT: Signed! :heart:

9 Likes

Yeah, what the heck, I’ll sign it.

9 Likes

Ah, @Takran, you should encourage people to spread the word, in addition to just signing it. More names is always better. I’ll be doing that.

8 Likes

I’ve got my family and friends signing it

9 Likes

I just got an email that we’re already at 54/100

8 Likes

Trust me, I want to see it spread. I’ll be doing that here and on whatever social media I can. I reached the petition to be pure in its statement though - I’ll let it spread through other avenues than asking for spread in the statement itself.

Speaking of, do we have anybody big on Facebook or twitter? Can we spread it there?

4 Likes

Is 100 people enough though? Is this the only petition? Should we get more than 100?

Signed. :heart:️:v:t2:️

6 Likes

I have made a quick simple webcam video for this. Should be up in a few hours since my internet here is crap. Hopefully we can get a good amount signing this although its a long shot.

16 Likes

I think we will need at LEAST 5k signatures for the petition to be meaningful in the eyes of 2K…

Signed anywho~

5 Likes

Man, reading all the comments on this has lit a fire in my soul

8 Likes

19 Likes

Btw. Just wondering if HT is still a thing? By far my favourite team :wink:

4 Likes

Well we are all still here and will all still be playing together Evolve or no Evolve.

11 Likes

Ah, I meant in the OP of this thread. Thought it can’t hurt.

3 Likes

It is a long shot. I’m honestly prepared for anything. Best case, TRS will get a chance to culminate evolve for everybody. Worst case they move on and do something else super badass. No matter what, the future shall be bright.

But that said, knowing the size of the playerbase, that number should be more than possible. Possibly easy even.

3 Likes