I’m on the Discord now. I’ll post it.

EDIT:

DAMN, MY BROTHER

5 Likes

The livestream is at 8 pm UTC isn’t it? Also what is the twitch channel

You da man, memelord. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Petition topic side discussion

Shared it on facebook, I know nobody that plays evolve in my friends list but it’s always worth a shot

2 Likes

Got the link right here!

2 Likes

And with that… let’s go back on topic? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Alrighty then.

We only need 6 more, but we could use as many as we can get!

2 Likes

I’m not gonna say you can’t discuss it, but I’d rather keep as much positive energy here as possible. I moved the off topic bits to a side discussion topic.

4 Likes

Good idea. Sorry to bring some negative vibes over here. I was just curious.

No harm done! Just trying to stay on topic. I feel it’s important for everybody!

4 Likes

That needs to happen… I find the forums are only where the most passionate players come… like I said I never have even visited another games forums, let alone been a active contributor… this petitions needs to be posted everywhere so casual players to take notice… I don’t think the casual Evolve player even knows that the development ceased if the just play the game… I find newer players just getting into game now, think Glob (glacial bob) is a skin at first…

hell there’s comments in steam about the cancelled TRS contract, were people are chiming in on evolves “death” who openly admit to never trying Stage 2 or even knew it was free to play for the last 4 months… it’s infuriating to me when people bash it and never tried it, thou most of there anger comes from a feeling of being forced to pay out more money for character passes and content at launch from 2K (which they also blame TRS as coming off as greedy, not know that it’s not in TRS hands)… seems like those people who never tried Evolve (there loss really) had every right to not want to support a 2K product due to there business practices… look at us, we did support 2k and this is how we were repaid, I dunno I preordered legacy, bought all dlc, and skins all before stage 2 was a thing, I I’m betting most to our forum member did the same

5 Likes

Wooooooohoooooo!! 112 people already!

4 Likes

FOR AZEROTH!!!
Oh wait… wrong catch phrase…
FOR EVOLVE!!!

5 Likes

How many petitioners do we probably need?

Signed, also changed my Steam ID from SledgePainter to [Evolve4Evr] SledgePainter to show support.

9 Likes

I did too! Got the idea from you. Can you post the petition on Steam?

4 Likes

Yes I can.

6 Likes

Does anyone know how useful chipping in to the petition is? Cause I just threw ten bucks their way, apparently itll get advertised to 1000 potential backers

8 Likes