Petition for Evolve

Community!

In light of recent events, I’ve created a petition to help show our support of Turtle Rock and Evolve. The goal here is to politely show 2K how much we care about the game, and to hopefully push for a complete stage 2 on all platforms. Check out the link below:

Whether you’re console player or a PC player, I think this is a strong step toward hopefully setting things right. So let your voice be heard and sign up! Let’s show the world the strength of our community!

UPDATE: I’m seeing an unusual amount of rudeness toward 2k and people talking about legal action. It needs to be stated that nothing illegal happened. On top of that, we want no bad blood with 2K. They got evolve off the ground in the first place, and I insist we treat them with respect. Any discussion that is overtly hostile or at all threatening will be removed.

112 Likes

Signed! I’m going to get my family to as well

19 Likes

Signing now.

9 Likes

Let’s fuckin go boyz. Show them our dedication 100%

13 Likes

Imma sign this shit

15 Likes

Also @GrizzleMarine @Skemo @GhostRobo @Gods_Hand_Killa @MaddCow and anybody else in the evolve media community. If you’re sticking with evolve, please help spread this around! Your support has potential to make a difference.

Edit: also @Seedsy !

19 Likes

I don’t like giving out personal information but I bypassed it :stuck_out_tongue:

A Street
A City
00000 is my ZIP :stuck_out_tongue:

No joke :wink: Because just for you Takran

10 Likes

I do plan to shove it in a video as any hope of people that never got a chance to play stage 2 I am willing to help out.

29 Likes

Mind showing off my petition too?

8 Likes

Signed.

Don’t touch the child!

9 Likes

Why don’t we tag @SomewhatAwesome as well. We could use all the help we can get.

8 Likes

To be honest, I think it’s best if we aim for one strong petition to cover everything. A united front is the strongest. That said, I made sure to lump in what you’re petitioning at the top of the list in this one. Of all the things that got cut short, the console release is one of the most tragic.

That said, I still signed yours as backup. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Singed, we need to spread this though.

7 Likes

Great, thank you.

3 Likes

Signed!
10signs

8 Likes

Signed, and supplementary essay written.

11 Likes

Signed. :heart:

7 Likes

By the way @Azmi_Anuar twerk this on over to the reddit of you can please!

12 Likes

This might sound strange, but… Does anybody know if TRS wants this? Laudie and Cory have already planned other stuff.