Pet Rabbits

This thread makes me very happy. You speak the truth, for sure. And your bunny looks like my Trilly! I foster, so sometimes I bring bunnies to work like these little floods. They’re awesome.

9 Likes

The only thing I can remember reading about dog test subjects were dogs with cancer and it was the cure for said cancer. It seems we’re finally making that big leap in cures even if it isn’t 100% guaranteed cure since it won’t work sometimes or on certain types.

1 Like

1 toilet roll + hay + 3 delicous smelling treat --> fold the edges so it makes like a nice package and tadaah, hours of fun for your bunny.

Seriously, he knows there are treats in there and is grabbing and trying to bite his way through haha.

3 Likes

Someone is comfortable… :smile:

8 Likes

3 Likes

His name? is it…

Manekey?

1 Like

Manekey? No his name is Charlie. The previous owners named him Lucky so we decided to settle for a name that has a similar sound at the end.

2 Likes

20190206_074138-2

Admin Assistant Willow Bunny says hi :rabbit:

9 Likes

Finally finished building a little hutch for the bun indoors. At first I would build him cardboard hutches but I noticed he would eat a lot of the cardboard and after reading how rabbits could get GI Stasis from it I’m trying to reduce paper and cardboard/carton as much as possible

8 Likes

Added a new critter to the family-

This is munchkin

Nothing like an exaggerated bunny flop-down at the end of the day

10 Likes

I would die for munchkin.

4 Likes

Too cute!!

Mine just woke up, contemplating life…

5 Likes

My wife sent me this video this morning. Basil is one of his favorite treats

6 Likes

checks self Ok, I’m still alive…thought the cute overload killed me.

4 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/IDr0eft.gifv (click on it for furry goodness)

4 Likes

Oh mah god.

I want the one with the gray ears. Pronto.

3 Likes