So first of, I must say, Kala is by far my absolute favorite Hunter right now. I love everything about her and she beats my former favorite Crow by a mile and a half.
@Chloe please give everyone who has been working on her a big hug for me
Anyways, with passion comes criticism. There are some things, that I dont feel are right:
- The fire rate seems a little too fast, both looking at the damage output and the animation. The value I know of is 150 RPM, where I would suggest 120 RPM
- The damage output of the mines is too high, reducing the fire rate will help, but still I suggest 120 instead of 125
- Compared to the mines, the missiles are too weak. To compensate for the reduced fire rate, I suggest 80 instead of 70 damage, which would result in the mines doing nicely 50% more damage
Especially against Kraken, she seems to suffer from not being able to use the mines, which is why the damage of mines and missiles should be closer together.
- I would love to see the speed of the armor reduction to be affected by the damage perk
- Due to lag or whatever, sometimes the beam breaks even though the monster is still in range. There needs to be a short delay (0.1s) before the armor regenerates to prevent unnessesary frustration (same goes for Blitz Markov btw)
- Once the armor is gone, there is basicly no reason to use it. Having 1/3 of you kit not doing anything is lame. Especially if you dont need to replace the teleporters and just use 1/3 or your kit for almost the entire fight. Some more direct damage would be nice, but something unique would be more fitting:
- The Armor Reducer not only removes Armor, but also the Limb Modifier
- Technically all the damage to limbs would make x1.0 damage. Thinking of Behemoth’s plates, which are armor, this makes sense in the context of the amor reducer. In combination with Parnell for example, this would give a reason to use it even when the armor is gone.
- One thing that is very frustrating as Hunter, is dodging into a Teleporter, directly after it was destroyed by a Monster. I agree that they should be taken down easily, but not instantly. 170 Health seems to be the most appropriate Health value for that cause
- 170 health is a value, that is unaffected by whether or not a Monster has a damage perk/ buff and will always destroy the teleporter with the following amount of hits:
- 90-100 light attack: 2 hits
- 120-135 ranged attack: 2 hits
- 99 light attack: 2 hits
- 170 light attack: 1 hit
- 190 roll attack: 1 hit
- 66-73 red fire breath: 3 hits + 0 fire DoT || 2 hits + 1 fire DoT (if DoT damages immediatly)
- 38-42 blue fire breath: 4 hits + 2 fire DoT || 4 hits + 3 fire DoT (if DoT damages immediatly)
- 59-65 super nova: 3 hits
- 100/125 lava: 2 hits + 2 fire DoT
- 150 lava: 1 hit + 1 fire DoT
- 200-220 direct spit: 1 hit
- 140 spit DoT: 2 hits
- On the chase there are situtations where the Hunters can just go back and forth over and over again, because a redeploy cuts out the 15second return cooldown. It shouldnt. Have the 15 second cooldown per portal color, not per individual teleport pad and this should no longer be too strong in certain scenarios.
Thats about it for now, but overall I have to say: Really good job, TRS. I was worried at first that she will be crazy OP, but it turns out that if anything, she is on the weaker side of things.