Perception

Seems pretty interesting, I like horror games and this seems to fit the bill for me. Let the scaredy cat in me scream at me! Basically you’re this blind lady who can only ‘see’ through sound. Basically when you make sounds it’s like an echo but you can see what’s around you.

You’re being chased down by this ghost thing that doesn’t want you to find out he secrets of the mansion but at the same time doesn’t want you gone.

Here is more information on the game: (I couldn’t find a youtube video so I brought out the kickstarter page)

I imagine a video wouldn’t do us much good considering the context.

I believe there is a video in the site which shows how the game plays out. I also like how convincing the voice acting of the blind lady is.

Edit: There is a video in the link :smile:

So you see with sound?
Where have I heard this? I know I’ve seen this before.
Give me a second.

Definitely has the potential to be one spooky game based off the gameplay footage. It reminds me of Amnesia: The Dark Descent since it says, “Once spotted [by The Presence], your only hope is to run, hide, and pray that it doesn’t find you.”

Gotta love the braille logo too :smiley:

Most of their budget is dedicated to design/writing and audio so I’m sure it’s going to be a treat with headphones on!

I’m glad, as much as I love a good gameplay, story and voice acting helps a lot. Especially in a horror game.