PC Spec Requirements for Evolve

My current build looks like this:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BB8Zzy

I’m wondering if you think it will be powerful enough to run Evolve at 40+ fps. If you don’t think so, please advise me on which components need to be upgraded. I know the game wont release until October, but I want to make sure my computer is ready for it well before the game hits the shelves.
anyway, thanks in advance. :smiley:

On Low settings with that computer you will probably hit 15 fps. You’re gonna need to OC your cpu to 6.7 GHZ and upgrade that garbage 770 to a gtx 1040Z which comes out a month before this game releases. What were you even thinking asking if that rig can hit 40 FPS?

Well they said early february if you can run Crysis 3 very good then you can run Evolve. But they are still optimazing the game :wink:

Good joke, nice constructive feedback you chimp. If you’re going to troll, at least use some brain power.

Ah ok, didn’t know that thanks. I get around 55 fps in Crysis, so I should be set. Theoretically at least.

You’ll be fine. It’s not a bad build and with 55 fps on Crysis you’ll run this game smooth. :smiley:

I’m the troll? You just linked an extremely up-to-date computer that is better than 99% of people’s computers and you’re asking if you can run a game at 40+fps? Do you really think turtle rock is going to make a game so intensive that maybe 5% of PC gamers can run it smoothly? I can’t tell if you’re retarded or just trying to brag about your PC

Maybe he’s just a casual gamer who doesn’t happen to know that much and found a recommended build… You don’t even know the guy and you’re blatantly suggesting that he’s retarded. No need to be so bitchy.

Because I have such a deflated ego I try and compensate for it by going out of my way by signing up onto a forum, recreating the build on a website, and returning to the forum asking if it is good. You’ve got it all figured out.Have you even considered the fact that maybe just maybe I’m not as knowledgeable when it comes to hardware as you, your greatness? I picked these parts without consulting anyone who actually understands hardware. God forbid someone seeks help regarding an issue they don’t understand, because with the likes of you around, you’ll bash them for no legitimate reason. Thank you for your oh so very useful response.

“Because I have such a deflated ego I try and compensate for it by going
out of my way by signing up onto a forum, recreating the build on a
website, and returning to the forum asking if it is good. You’ve got it
all figured out”

Oh my bad, next time I’ll read your mind to find out your motive before I post. There are a lot of posts on shitloads of different websites of people linking the best PC’s around and asking “hey can I run this game”. If you really are this new to PC’s then my bad, but this post was just one of the many that I see as trollbait.

“Have you even considered the fact that maybe just maybe I’m not as
knowledgeable when it comes to hardware as you, your greatness? I picked
these parts without consulting anyone who actually understands
hardware.”

If you have the knowledge to put together a computer, even just by linking the necessary parts, it is very safe to assume you know whether they are up-to-date or not. Unless of course you’re an 11 year old boy getting this all paid for by daddy. A 2 minute google search is all you need to find out if your parts are “good” or not.

“God forbid someone seeks help regarding an issue they don’t understand,
because with the likes of you around, you’ll bash them for no legitimate
reason. Thank you for your oh so very useful response.”

No problem mate, I’ll be here all week

Lol everyone calm down, don’t fight on the forums! @GalacticSlothXL asked a perfectly fine question and I think they will release more information about this in the coming months

Not my fault that you’re overly exposed to trolls on the internet mate, still isn’t a valid reason to assume everyone else is. And the “11 year old boy getting this all paid for by daddy” cute, but no, I have a job, job = money.