(PC) Issuing Challenge to Talented or Undefeated Monster Players

Do you think you have what it takes to beat one of the best hunter teams in Evolve?

Defend the Relay is looking to scrim against undiscovered top rated monsters.

We’re looking to expand our scrimming options to players who are needing a challenge against a REAL team of hunters.

Please note that this challenge is not for the faint of heart and if you’re not top tier caliber - you WILL get frustrated.

Leave your steamid here and I’ll get in contact with you for scheduling.

Here is the custom ruleset we’re playing with:

Match List Rules:
Difficulty: Balanced
Wildlife population: Normal
Timer: 15 minutes
Reinforcement time: 2:00
Strikes: 2
Perks: On
Masteries: On
Buffs: Off
Fair weather when possible
Picks: Trapper and any Hunter, Monster, Any two hunters.
Map List: Armory
The Dam
Weather Control
Medlab
Wraith Trap
Rendering Plant
Distillery
Orbital Drill

Auto Banned Maps: Fusion Plant
Refueling Tower
Aviary
Barracks
Slag Town
Mines

I’ve been looking for premades to play against that are in a similar region as myself, i.e. three bars of connection or better, preferably all four bars. Lets see if that’s the case.

hurraylifesucks

edit: The region being North America/US. Not sure what their regions actually are

I’m up for scrimming with you, as long as you’re willing not to use Hank/Caira combo. I’m fine with Hank + any medic or Caira + any supp, just not two of them together. I will also not be playing Kraken. That shit’s OP af and needs to be nerfed to the ground.

That’s not a mapppppp

Pretty sure he meant the black hills foundry map. The image has a sign saying “Slag town” in it.

Uh what platform are you guys on?

Sorry, what’s wrong with not wanting to play against a completely overpowered and unbalanced combo? As stated, I would also not play Kraken, as he’s even more OP than that combo.

fixed it for you, i have a feeling based on how much you tend to accuse people of cheating, hacking and otherwise not play fair, that at the end of your scrims with DTR, you’ll be calling them similar things.

can always hope im wrong but, your track record isn’t exactly good in that department.

Edit: kraken isn’t op or broken, never was. it was just increadibly easy to pubstomp with due to it’s ranged nature and the fact that no hunter other than old cabot, was actually equipped to deal with kraken.

I assume since he asked for steamid that it’s pc

I did not see that XD

There’s a big difference between teams who play fair and your team. EYES ON U is incomparably better than your team, yet when I play vs them it’s a pretty fair match and at no point do any ‘weird’ things happen when I’m playing against them. And to mention, if they don’t run Hank/Caira it’s pretty fair and I can win with some effort. Hank + Caira and it’s unwinnable unless they make a few mistakes in a row.

But you and your team are totally legit. It’s just normal that lvl 3 Goliath Rock Throw with +25% damage bonus will hit your team’s Hank head on from 10 meters and take less than 40% his health, which your medic then heals in less than 2 seconds, even though you don’t even have a damage res buff. Or that you can keep up with a monster without losing any distance when traveling uphill. Or like when you pretend to be out of jetpack fuel and skirt 50m up a wall before realizing it’s an edge of map wall and not a pillar and suddenly drop, yet have enough fuel to triple dodge as soon as you hit the ground. It must be skill, right? When you play pugs you’re suddenly godlike, 10x better than every other team I played such as EOU, Wolves, T.I and others, and when you play in ESL where you’d be caught cheating right away, suddenly your skills drop exponentially. So weird.

I have never, in over 250 hours of Evolve accused or encountered another team of cheaters. Yet you keep going over what I say and act like I accuse any team I lose to of cheating. No, buddy, I’m accusing only YOUR team of cheating because the things you do ingame, in pugs, are not possible.

Also, I have no wish to discuss it with you further. You can pretend and laugh about it all you want, but the fact is that if your team on ESL was anywhere close to as good as you are when playing pugs, you wouldn’t have lost a single game.

But, you see sir…

This is also not a map.

Clearly it’s a made up imaginary map then.

spanners always runs DR hank. get with the program and stop accusing people of cheating.

[quote=“Awoken, post:12, topic:57752”]
Or that you can keep up with a monster without losing any distance when traveling uphill.
[/quote]movement speed perk says hi. you should really pay attention to the fact, that throughout all our matches, we never really comitted to one end, wich means we were always at 100-120 from you, not really hard to catchup, but you will realsie this when you scrim DTR quite quickly.

Or like when you pretend to be out of jetpack fuel and skirt 50m up a wall before realizing it’s an edge of map wall and not a pillar and suddenly drop, yet have enough fuel to triple dodge as soon as you hit the ground
[/quote]i dont even know how to reply to you about this, im really sorry, but you CANNOT be this dumb right? fabricating imaginary things that we did wrong because you’re perception of whats going on while fighting is all over the place and not even remotely focussed ?.. jesus christ dude… wake up…

we’ve played 2 ESL’s as a team atm, first one we had played for a total of 2 hours as a solid 4man, before ESL started. not weird that we got knocked out.

as for the second ESL, you can ask Esoteric how game 1 that crashed went. we had him at 3bars with no incaps on us 10 minutes in, when the lobby crashed. wich rustled us quite abit as you might imagine, so we did pisspoorly in round two, but still took the win.

we lost to Epex, as predicted due to the fact that we were playing with nearly 200ping, all 4 of us are from europe, and girth is on the west coast, so again, get your facts straight.

I have never, in over 250 hours of Evolve accused or encountered another team of cheaters. Yet you keep going over what I say and act like I accuse any team I lose to of cheating. No, buddy, I’m accusing only YOUR team of cheating because the things you do ingame, in pugs, are not possible.
[/quote]oh, what about that slim you accused of cheating when the only thing fishy in YOUR VIDEO, was you doing Roll-heavy spam on behemoth? hmm?!

uh PSA for you kraken is broke right now. currently kraken when he is in the air can not be pulled down by stasis and tranqs. you know the thing thats supposed to happen? so yes kraken is broke as fuck.

Clearly. I mean, I’ve never heard of BLACK Hill Foundry.

actually no. since beta they have intentionally turned gravity off when kraken casts skills. this is getting changed in the next patch tho.

They meant black mesa somethin somethin…

A lvl3 rock throw with 35%(this happened before the patch when it was still 35%, forgot about that) damage resist buff will take around 70-75% of full health. With 15% DR it’s 64-59% total health. Still a lot more than ~40% Hank took, isn’t it?

So… Your movement speed also allows your jetpack to recharge 5x faster? Because you still kept double dodging up cliffs to catch up. Also, if your Hank uses DR perk, how was he able to keep up with the rest without any problem? 2 perks? Interesting.

The incident I ‘fabricated’ occurred when I was playing Goliath vs you on Aviary. I had Caira trapped above one of the tunnels(the one with metal cover) and your Hank wasn’t there yet since you split up. So, after chasing her and hitting her with lvl3 Rock Throw and lvl3 Fire Breath, she was on about 60% health(go figure) and out of jetpack fuel as she was trying to dodge me and run away, so she starts skirting up the metal wall looking downwards to see if I’m still attacking. I spend 3-5 seconds standing at the bottom waiting for her fuel to run out, which only happens when she looks up and notices that isn’t a skirtable wall. She starts falling, I pick up a rock to hit her, and suddenly there’s 3 double dodges backwards to the top of the building opposite that wall.

The ESL part I have no comment on.

The person I was talking about there was only the medic(Slim), and I was not sure whether it was a bug or a cheat. I did not accuse the whole team because I never noticed anything weird from the other 3 players. I even pointed out Slim seemed to be their tank as he would run into a cave solo while the rest of the team waited outside. No team would do something like that unless they had no idea how stupid of an idea it was.

Besides, I did not or start accusing or mention anything about you here. I stated 2 facts, Hank/Caira combo is broken, because it is. It is by far the best combo and it makes all other combinations unusable. That makes it broken. Kraken on the other hand is broken af and has been for a long time, which is why he’s the most widely used monster in competitive. Then you came in and started this shit. Also, fyi, Wraith is a much more pubstomping monster than Kraken is, even though he’s the 2nd weakest in high end play.