Continuing the discussion here
The purpose of this thread is to discuss PC builds, the hardware and software that goes into it and what the advantages are of each.
I’m a console gamer wanting to build my own PC, I’ve got a lot of research to do so I have so many questions. Such as
- Processors: AMD, Intel, or Nvidia
- Motherboards what to look for in them
- Graphics Cards
- Hard Drives (solid state or hybrid?)
- Cases (I’m looking to make a full tower)
- what is over clocking and how is it done
- defragging hard drives what does this mean
- Brand suggestion (is should I go Seagate or Corsair for example)
Here are the requirements I’m trying to base my build off of:
- When I game I’m all or nothing when I game I don’t multi task
- I won’t be doing programming or graphical design, mostly web browsing, gaming, Microsoft office and maybe gameplay recording.
- I like graphics but am mostly concerned about reliability
Like I said I’ve got a lot of research to do and have bought some books but there’s nothing better than feedback from real people.
I hope this is enough information, thank you for your time.