[Patch 5.1] Hotfix Discussion [Live on all platforms]

Here’s the place to discuss the general changes in the upcoming hotfix…

2 Likes

Finally glad Slim is getting that heal burst nerf on PS4 :smile:

Awesome, I thought something screwy was going on with a few Slim players I played with.

I think this’ll appease some people, I’m super happy about the addition of Defend mode… perfect for the free weekend :smile:

Nice little hotfix, hope it helps with issues some people were having with match making (especially on PS4)

6 Likes

Bucket
Fix to prevent Bucket from stacking sentry guns

:c

4 Likes

God I hope so.

Wraith
Wraith Teleport Fix:
Wraith should not target hunters when warping near them and pointing the targeting reticule somewhere away from them.

:+1:

1 Like

I want to know what the Glicko algorithm is and what benefits us from using it.

2 Likes

is that all? oO

1 Like

Laz will now get interrupted by Kraken air attacks when he tries to res while having a shield on.

Another indirect buff for Kraken…great. -___-"

17 Likes

Those memory leaks. Those suck

YAAAAYYYYYY NOW I CANS PLAYS DA WRATH WITHOUT THAT ANNOYING AF BUG!!!

I so happy :smile:
also, why no stack sentries? A tower of sentries would be awesome.

Thanks! I didn’t understand the thing about quick play, it wasn’t working well before? For Solo, right?

You can then remove the sentries below the stack, and leave only a sentry that can’t be destroyed as easily by things like melee attacks. Objects aren’t meant to be stackable to keep things fair :smile:

I believe that it’s @MacMan’s previous suggestion about adding a quick play to multiplayer, so it’ll just quickly cycle you in to hunt, arena and defend mode maps. Not ranked, but online play. I can’t confirm exactly since I haven’t been able to start the game up yet as I’m working :frowning:

1 Like

Skirmish mode is once again a selectable multiplayer option, it now functions as a Quick Play multiplayer mode, with randomly selected map and mode for non-skill based match making. The Game modes in this option are Hunt, Arena, and Defend.

Nest and Rescue are Not included in Multiplayer Quick play

8 Likes

ah, taht makes sense, like the sunny drone stack that used to exist.

(kraken deserves it though) :stuck_out_tongue:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…

…oooooooooo… oh. That’s nice!

2 Likes

So is this currently live on all platforms or just PC? I saw Jess said PC it was live but console it was still “scheduled”

Question: can you still give sentries hats? Namely mines.