This patch adds the new Hunters and Monster, as well as 2 maps (Xbox one only until April 30), Observer Tool, and more.
- Tier 4 Hunters
- 2 New Maps for XB1… April 30th for PC & PS4
- Updated Post-Round Replay Controls
- Observer Tool
- Audio Improvements to Dropship Conversations…there should be more of them playing now
- Further Improvements to saving progression
- PC Specific:
- Added protections against known cheats
- Made improvements to alleviate of DXGI_DEVICE_ERROR_HUNG
- XB1 Specific:
- Fixed issue that would keep a player from re-joining a game they were disconnected from
- Fixed issue that would cause a player to become out of sync with other players in a match if they reconnected to a match
- PS4 Specific:
- Improved voice chat audio quality
- Fixed issue where players could sometimes end up in the wrong game mode
- Fixed issue where the server would not allow players to join in progress
- Various progression balance changes – Same changes as Xbox One and PC in 1.1
- Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred if a player disconnected after using Vortex
- Fixed the tracking dart sound playing for monster when Abe darts wildlife
- Fixed situations where AI sometimes fell through the world after using Teleport Gates
- Fix rare crash when AIs would grapple the player
- Fix rare crash when late-joining a game while another player was using personal shield or cloak
- Fix rare server crash when a player disconnects while teleporting or gliding.
- Fixed issue with playable Ebonstar Soldier
Balance Changes (Xbox One, PS4)- **All Monsters** - Minor maintenance and improvements - All monsters can see recent damage on their health bar to help make burst damage visible.
Kraken - Fixing some flight edge cases that were causing inconsistencies making him too powerful or too weak depending on the situation.
- Cooldown increased by one second.
- Reduced knockback magnitude.
- Tranq Darts, Stasis Grenades and Harpoons pull Kraken down at a consistent rate regardless of whether he is in combat or out of combat. (they used to stack outside of combat)
- Kraken’s flight speed is no longer slowed by Tranqs since they pull him to the ground where running speed is affected.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Aftershock to not break harpoon traps or Arc Mines.
Wraith - Making her movement speed less bursty which makes her easier to keep track of. Making Supernova less lethal while still allowing it to be just as powerful. Making Warp Blast a damage dealer instead of a traversal mechanic.
- Warp speed reduced 25%
- Supernova duration decreased by 50%
- Wraith becomes visible for half a second when shot while cloaked.
- Increased cooldown time by 2 seconds.
- Speed reduced by 40%
- Range no longer levels up.
- Radius levels up now.
- Max travel distance set to 30 meters for all levels.
- Damage increased by 10%.
- Damage reduced by 20%
- Fixed a bug where damage extended past the trigger radius.
- Health reduced by 75%
- Arm time increased by one second.
- Arc Mine
Hyde - Making Toxic Grenade a more effective area of denial weapon while also making it less spammy. Buffing Hyde’s overall damage output.
- DPS increased by 50%
- Added proximity detonation (works vs airborne Kraken now)
- Reduced fire rate
- Reduced lifetime by 15%
- Accuracy increased by 25%
- Damage increased by 20%
- Toxic Grenade
- Multifire Rocket launcher has better accuracy while jumping and jetpacking
- Harpoon Traps - Arm time increased by one second.
- Now detect stealthing monsters within a 15 meter radius
- Radius increased from 50 to 60 meters.
- Sound Spike
- Guided Missile Launcher damage increased 11%
- Damage reduced by 30%
- Reload time increased by 25%
- Rail Cannon
Val - Increasing her overall effectiveness.
- Heals 20% faster
- Consumes ammo 2.5x faster.
- Tranq duration increased to 10 seconds (was already 10 seconds on Wraith, now other monsters match)
- Acceleration Field - Cooldown increased by 15 seconds.
I’m unable to play the new Hunters/Monster, even in a solo custom Evac match, even though I prepurchased/preordered
All characters are now available. If you are still encountering this issue, please contact 2K Support ( http://support.2k.com)
All new characters are now available.
The Leviathan skin is now available.
I preordered Behemoth but I don’t see him in my game
Please contact your retailer and make sure you have obtained a code for Behemoth.
I purchased and/or the Deluxe Edition/PC Monster Race/Season Pass but I can’t see the Hunters/Monsters in my game
You will only receive Behemoth for free if you preordered Evolve. For further assistance please contact 2K Support ( http://support.2k.com)