This patch adds the new Hunters and Monster, as well as 2 maps (Xbox one only until April 30), Observer Tool, and more.
- Tier 4 Hunters
- 2 New Maps for XB1... April 30th for PC & PS4
- Updated Post-Round Replay Controls
- Observer Tool
- Audio Improvements to Dropship Conversations...there should be more of them playing now
- Further Improvements to saving progression
- PC Specific:
- Added protections against known cheats
- Made improvements to alleviate of DXGI_DEVICE_ERROR_HUNG
- XB1 Specific:
- Fixed issue that would keep a player from re-joining a game they were disconnected from
- Fixed issue that would cause a player to become out of sync with other players in a match if they reconnected to a match
- PS4 Specific:
- Improved voice chat audio quality
- Fixed issue where players could sometimes end up in the wrong game mode
- Fixed issue where the server would not allow players to join in progress
- Various progression balance changes -- Same changes as Xbox One and PC in 1.1
- Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred if a player disconnected after using Vortex
- Fixed the tracking dart sound playing for monster when Abe darts wildlife
- Fixed situations where AI sometimes fell through the world after using Teleport Gates
- Fix rare crash when AIs would grapple the player
- Fix rare crash when late-joining a game while another player was using personal shield or cloak
- Fix rare server crash when a player disconnects while teleporting or gliding.
- Fixed issue with playable Ebonstar Soldier
Balance Changes (Xbox One, PS4)
All Monsters - Minor maintenance and improvements
- All monsters can see recent damage on their health bar to help make burst damage visible.
Kraken - Fixing some flight edge cases that were causing inconsistencies making him too powerful or too weak depending on the situation.
- Cooldown increased by one second.
- Reduced knockback magnitude.
Tranq Darts, Stasis Grenades and Harpoons pull Kraken down at a consistent rate regardless of whether he is in combat or out of combat. (they used to stack outside of combat)
Kraken’s flight speed is no longer slowed by Tranqs since they pull him to the ground where running speed is affected.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Aftershock to not break harpoon traps or Arc Mines.
Wraith - Making her movement speed less bursty which makes her easier to keep track of. Making Supernova less lethal while still allowing it to be just as powerful. Making Warp Blast a damage dealer instead of a traversal mechanic.
Warp speed reduced 25%
Supernova duration decreased by 50%
- Wraith becomes visible for half a second when shot while cloaked.
- Increased cooldown time by 2 seconds.
- Speed reduced by 40%
- Range no longer levels up.
- Radius levels up now.
- Max travel distance set to 30 meters for all levels.
- Damage increased by 10%.
- Damage reduced by 20%
- Fixed a bug where damage extended past the trigger radius.
- Health reduced by 75%
- Arm time increased by one second.
Hyde - Making Toxic Grenade a more effective area of denial weapon while also making it less spammy. Buffing Hyde's overall damage output.
- DPS increased by 50%
- Added proximity detonation (works vs airborne Kraken now)
- Reduced fire rate
- Reduced lifetime by 15%
- Accuracy increased by 25%
- Damage increased by 20%
Multifire Rocket launcher has better accuracy while jumping and jetpacking
Harpoon Traps - Arm time increased by one second.
- Now detect stealthing monsters within a 15 meter radius
- Radius increased from 50 to 60 meters.
Guided Missile Launcher damage increased 11%
- Damage reduced by 30%
- Reload time increased by 25%
Val - Increasing her overall effectiveness.
- Heals 20% faster
- Consumes ammo 2.5x faster.
Tranq duration increased to 10 seconds (was already 10 seconds on Wraith, now other monsters match)
Acceleration Field - Cooldown increased by 15 seconds.
I'm unable to play the new Hunters/Monster, even in a solo custom Evac match, even though I prepurchased/preordered
All characters are now available. If you are still encountering this issue, please contact 2K Support ( http://support.2k.com)
All new characters are now available.
The Leviathan skin is now available.
I preordered Behemoth but I don't see him in my game
Please contact your retailer and make sure you have obtained a code for Behemoth.
I purchased and/or the Deluxe Edition/PC Monster Race/Season Pass but I can't see the Hunters/Monsters in my game
You will only receive Behemoth for free if you preordered Evolve. For further assistance please contact 2K Support ( http://support.2k.com)