Patch 1.2 coming, how are we all feeling?

A) Yes, it downloaded last night.
B) His sarcasm is unnecessary since the patch was PC only (because the bug was PC only) and didn’t have to go through the stupidly long certification process that console patches have to go through, aka the forthcoming balance patch that TRS has already said will absolutely be here no later than the 31st. The sarcasm is useless and loathsome in this instance since it is completely out of TRS’s hands at this point. They finished the patch sometime ago and are waiting for Microsoft/Sony to certify it so it can go live. If he wants to aim his vitriol at anyone, aim it at Microsoft/Sony for how long it takes to approve patches.

1 Like

Is there a thread in these forums about patch notes & for the different platforms?

Every angry thread you make, my power grows. Continue. It amuses me.

4 Likes

Not really. I wish there were a more consolidated place for patch notes on the forums.

I just really like the pokémon in this game

We actually have one for the Steam forums, I constantly update it -

There was an update yesterday.53MB.It was the patch for the Wraith fix.

When you open steam you can always check on the bottom if its saying something for example 1 of 2 items complete or 1 of 1 item complete or 1 item is downloading.That will always show you if your Steam is downloading something or if it completed something while you were not there.

Sarcasm and cynicism are not for everyone. If Ou don’t get it you don’t habe to be snide about it.

Got any official quote on that?

What I gathered so far are content additions of the T4 Hunters and Behemoth and 2 time exclusive maps for xbox coming on the 31st. Not one word about any balance changes.
Even in the Livestream yesterday DB talked about how we won’t see the current build they played on with the coming patch on the 31st. Which I assume was the balance build if you look at the poison nade damage of Hyde and the reload time on Cabots RailGun.

I do hope I’m wrong, but as it’s been until now I’d not be suprised not seeing any actual balance changes going live and the update on the 31st being a simple dlc drop.

You are correct, they aren’t for everyone so you should stop because you failed miserably.

Yea, it’s in this thread:

Was Macman or Slabofmeat who said it.

Thanks, finally found it tediously digging through the dev tracker

And on the same topic

It would’ve been nice of the guys to actually give the community a heads up on things along the lines of “Hey we know the balance tweaks take forever, but thats because we are working on a system that lets us drop quick and easy micropatches in the future!”

The official radio silence regarding the balance issues for over a month now is… not nice to put it mildly.
Then again, the overall information delivery over the forums is… questionable and requires often tedious research to gather bits and pieces of information over the dev tracker.

The 31st patch should already be a done deal, at least make an effort and give us a proper patch preview with the changing numbers/bug fixes.

I feel like a neglected child having to cry for every meal and getting my sex ed from the dark side of the internet. Surely you can do better as a proper parent TRS.

1 Like

Just because of this comment I’m totally going to make an Evolve lineage of Fakemon.

Well, you do sound like a crying child.

1 Like

Well, you do sound like a douche.

1 Like

Cant argue with that. Is the weekly streams not enough for you too? How do you know this coming stream does not show of the new balance patch? The showed off balance changes through the stream before and there is no reason to believe they will not do it again. What more do you want as a child from your TRS parent? You want them to go to your house to do the" tedious" typing of the words in the search bar for you?

They’ve been saying it. first mention I heard of it was two or three weeks back? Sometime just after the livestream where they talked about the balance changes they wanted to do. Stuff is out there if you are just checking the forums from time to time.

I love that they patched it just to fix that. All the issues people have put in feedback and bugs. All the complaints about the Wraith and they do patch 1.2 to fix an actual issue with the Wraith lol. "Here’s your favorite Monster back gaiz :slight_smile: "

1 Like

And right there is the problem. “They’ve been saying it.” Somewhere some time somehow. I shouldn’t have to watch old streams, some other videos or read through pages and pages of dev tracker to get to at least some official information.

If their plans are already set on an important topic/issue and the information is “out there” somewhere anyways, there should be an official statement or information about this on some kind of… I don’t know… official platform where you can like, interchange information between the developers and the community. Like maybe… and this is a longshot… an official forum? In a pinned thread about those issues/topics?

It’s all over the forums. People are repeating it in game during matches. If you can’t be bothered to read the forums and be informed then you can’t complain when you don’t know what’s going on.

There’s no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Alpha Centauri for fifty of your Earth years, so you’ve had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it’s far too late to start making a fuss about it now…

What do you mean you’ve never been to Alpha Centauri? Oh, for heaven’s sake, mankind, it’s only four light years away, you know. I’m sorry, but if you can’t be bothered to take an interest in local affairs, that’s your own lookout. Energize the demolition beams