Overwatch Post-Launch Thread

1 Like

Shut down a cheater in comp today. It felt good… and when they made me go junkrat so I could counter their headshots… they knew i was coming after them so they did their best to take me out. but several hundred hours as junkrat allows me to be to tricky and we stalled the payload at the .3 meter range and pushed it back.

2 Likes

Checked out the new map on the PTR and listened to some peeps play the piano :’>
Funny one they played was Megalovania >.<

1 Like

i still click with symmetra ^.^

0 Likes

3 Likes

New hero has healing burst!!!

(Edit) I was way off based on the description, still a cool character, but thought he would have a burst :frowning:

1 Like

His PoWER Level Is Over 9000!

I;ve been trying to get this going since his announcement.

help spread the memes… Seriously… We are going to see a lot of vegeta babtiste parody

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

0 Likes

I just recieved 5 shot callers and well deserved comments from overwatch.

0 Likes

This Just made my day

1 Like

Fighting against a Sombra as a Wrecking Ball Main

tumblr_pb70qkqHZv1vy5rhco1_500

Me :

btw i love the new Wrecking Ball Highlight intro from the new Event i can believe theyhave give him the old dramatic chipmunk meme as a intro even whit the music i hv laugh so hard xDDDD

5 Likes

i am officially part of a clan now. we have 3 squads lol

overwatch is so fun once u get a group of non-toxic friends to play with. thx God … no more solo queueing , no more toxicity, throwers.

be mature, find alike people, then work with them.
attitude is always first before skill.

oh there is a new update. the new bastion skin looks good

2 Likes

When were clans added to Overwatch?

2 Likes

They weren’t. But you don’t need a game to “add” clans to join one. It’s not like they can’t exist without the game officially supporting them. “Clan” is just another name for what you call team in this game’s jargon.

Long story short, just find 5 other people to regularly meet and play the game with, clan or not clan. GG, ez clap.

3 Likes

its better to find a clan, theyre more determined and have set times / practise.

if you find assorted friends, random ones will come on at random times. you’ll never get all the players u want in a team. and at random days.

a clan is better, u get to know your team and have more confidence.

2 Likes