Overwatch Post-Launch Thread

Yes, we now have Corgasms in Overwatch now. -.-

So…how is this game now? I haven’t played in months.

Still amazing.

Is it really tho? I hear stuff about how the playerbase got even more salty.

It’s pretty meh. Balance is all over the place and Blizzard’s general solution is to completely gut a character and remake them from scratch instead of just changing them.

If you want to play competitively, then I’d give it a miss, honestly, but if you want to just have fun, it does the job fine.

Also, Halloween event for this year just launched. As in, a few hours ago.

Is it any fun? Or is it still junkenstein. That crap got old very quickly.

Still Junkenstein. Only difference is that they added Brig and Tracer to the mode.
The skins are great though.

Oof.

Now that kind of piques my interest.

I love trying out rollouts with Doomfist. Easily the most fun hero for me to play also because of his interactions with the maps. <3

After playing 130 hrs Wrecking Ball Only i finally hit Diamond and i also got my Gold Gun for him today :slight_smile:

The only thing i still need for him is his new Skin but it isnt a must have for me because i didnt like it so much ( Hammond looks ugly on this Skin i cant see my cute Hamster :frowning: )

Not bad, not bad at all.
Also, I came across a guy who kept calling me a “noob” and a kid because I kept killing him and he was taking me as a primary target while saying “owned” when he manages to get an assist against me. Overall, I won the games.
sigh The Overwatch community has not changed…