Overwatch Post-Launch Thread

This game is drowning into toxicity and it’s gonna kill it, I’m glad at least that Evolve didn’t go that way.

im so happy i didnt have played any other Blizzard Game except OW this Toxicity is insane. I hv heard that most of the big Blizzard Game has a Toxic Community like WoW, LoL, HotS This is why i love Games like Evolve, Battlefront 2, Titanfall 2, Monster Hunter World because there is no Toxicity even Fighting Games arent so Toxic like OW

The Toxicity really going to kill this Game 2 Days ago a Guy wanted to report me because i was playing Attack Torb in QP WTF it is QP dont take it way to seriously -.-

Huuum…that’s from Riot Games.
But yeah, Overwatch is a game particular for its toxicity, all the most horrible people come in and accumulate until the game becomes nothing but a game that needs to be played carefully or else those other players boil up and spam the report command for stupid reasons, like you just said.

There’s nothin new in overwatch at all. Just the same old shit. I’m only gonna log in really to get the new skins and such. Might play again, but rn I’m focusing on destiny. It’s sad tho. Really liked it before.

Another Proof how broken this Game is

Genjis Deflect is the most broken thing i hv ever seen in a Multiplayer Game
damn he didnt was on my Screen and he didnt was looking at me but still refllect all of my Bullets WTF

Answer from Blizzard : " Dont shoot at him " yeah thank you for the Tip Blizzard i know Genji is ur Esport Poster-Child this is why u dont want to fix it

Lol that’s tough. That’s bs. It’s pretty obvious you don’t shoot at him Blizzard. Anyway, just try to grind through it. Maybe they’ll listen eventually.

They didnt will listen to it alot ppl already makes Videos and show it and Blizzard answer was just " No change needed Genji is fine just dont shoot on him" Blizzard only listen to the Esports Players 70%of the OW Community on the Forum think Sombra is fine but because some Esport Pros has complained about her Blizzard want to nerf her now -.-

Blizzard really kill there own Game whit this stupid Esport favouritism but yeah Esport is Money

xQc banned from Overwatch League

He didn’t get banned from League, he left it altogether.

Wait why? :confused:

he never learned his lesson and got worse. this time, he did some type of insult via text icon or something DURING Owl and he used it as an insult.,

he got banned, the “Parting was mutual” is just public PR to save face.

He used TriHard 7 in twitch chat (which is a global TwitchTv emote btw) emote when Malik whos a black person was on camera and OWL decided that it was racist and xQc got banned for 4 games and fined 4000$ even tho he was using that emote long before Malik even joined OWL and Malik himself said that xQc shouldn’t be punished for that because he clearly didn’t intent to use that emote in racist way.

And no. “Parting as mutual” wasn’t just a PR thing to save his own face. In E-sport and real Sport players are protected by their contract. If a player want’s to leave a team his Team must agree on him leaving and it works both ways, If a team wants to get rid of a player said player must agree on leaving. They can’t just say “hey dude we don’t want you here anymore, go away”. Yeah they can bench/fine him but as long as his contract is up he can’t be banned without both sides agreeing on that.

I read on ESPN that he is still deciding if he should leave or not. I’m pretty sure he hasn’t left yet. Although the article may just be out of date.

the teams captain of Dallas is talking about releasing him and what not.
Either way, he has his stream to do still.

I guess. Do you think he liked the eSports environment?