Overwatch Early Access Codes

Hello random person welcome to the forums

check this out

Hope your here for awhile

also it seems no one on xbox has pre-ordered here on the forums :frowning:

thanks for the welcome, glad to be here.

1 Like

guess it might be us three waiting for the 5th to play ;-;

me, @Rapterror, and you

I pre-ordered from the marketplace on Xbone on the 29th so i guess i should be able to play the beta but where do i get my codes? I’ve gotten no e-mail or message.

You should be able to download it once it’s available on the store. You’ll only get an email for the second code for a friend.

again welcome to the forums

hope your here for awhile :stuck_out_tongue:

give either @Rapterror or @DevilDriv3r84 the second code I can wait :wink:

As Shunty said :

As long as you preordered early enough during the day. Not quite sure what time the cut-off was

Cheers! :slight_smile:

The description on the store for Overwatch on the Xbone says “In addition to ALL digital pre-orders , get 48 hour early access to the beta!”

Just gonna put my name on the list just in case :smiley_cat:

I can wait for the 5th but a little earlier would be awesome.

This is just fucking fantastic. Amazon say that Blizzard are responsible for the hand out of PS codes yet Blizzard say it’s Amazon’s responsibility. Looks like I’m not getting a code…

Wait another hour, codes should be out by then.

Hope so, I’ve been hyping this up all month. I really don’t wanna be let down now.

Same here man.

I just want to play Tracer already… :sob:

1 Like

Covertly plays Heroes of the Storm

1 Like

Turns out you have to call or go into GameStop to get codes. I got mine over the phone and am downloading now. Sorry to the people that haven’t gotten there’s yet, but waiting a couple extra days isn’t so bad.

To all PS4 Overwatch owners, the beta is now available to download.

Xbox download just became available for me as well.

I know it’s unlikely, but if any X1 players have an extra code… I’d appreciate it. I’ll even give you an oreo and perhaps a :sunny: