Overwatch: All Characters Database

Hey all! It’s been a while since my last topic hasn’t it? I mean there was that other topic like 8 hours ago but it got merged :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways these are here for now, if I get support I might think of continuing on with every one. This will show they layout and any added characters will be added in :slight_smile:

**Offense** #Gengi Shimada ###Biography: **Age:** 35 **Occupation:** Adventurer **Base of Operation:** Shambali Monastery **Affiliation:** Shimada Clan (formerly), Overwatch (formerly) **Comic/Video:** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ09xdxzIJQ

Overview

Shurikens: Genji looses three deadly throwing stars in quick succession. Alternatively, he can throw three shuriken in a wider spread.

Deflect: With lightning-quick swipes of his sword, Genji reflects an oncoming projectile and sends it rebounding towards his opponent.

Swift Strike: Genji darts forward, slashing with his katana and passing through foes in his path. If Genji eliminates a target, he can instantly use this ability again.

Dragonblade: Genji brandishes his katana for a brief period of time. Until he sheathes his sword, Genji can deliver killing strikes to any targets within his reach.

Jesse McCree

###Biography:
Base of Operations: Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Affiliation: Overwatch (formerly)
Comic/Video: https://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/mccree-train-hopper

Overview:

Peacekeeper: McCree fires off a round from his trusty six-shooter. He can fan the Peacekeeper’s hammer to swiftly unload the entire cylinder.

Combat Roll: McCree dives in the direction he’s moving, effortlessly reloading his Peacekeeper in the process.

Flashbang: McCree heaves a blinding grenade that explodes shortly after it leaves his hand. The blast staggers enemies in a small radius.

Deadeye: Focus. Mark. Draw. McCree takes a few precious moments to aim; when he’s ready to fire, he shoots every enemy in his line of sight. The weaker his targets are, the faster he’ll line up a killshot.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Overwatch General discussion

These are the TRS forums, and so we keep discussion about other games to a single thread :slight_smile: