Outdated Dialogue Archive

I think everyone is :stuck_out_tongue:

@TheMountainThatRoars Okay I think this is enough derailing. My bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Will the dome dialogue be removed do you think? We still don’t know how they work completely.

Isn’t Cabot’s “200% on your weapons, people!” outdated? I think the amount is smaller than that.

Yes, but it relates to something that still exists in game. The figures may be off, but most people would probably exaggerate on that sort of thing.

@Hillbilly_Deathlord, I’m not sure. It seems like it would stay, as the dome itself remains. If anything, lines may be added in the future to account for 16 other characters now having access to it. @GentlemanSquirl, is the dome dialogue being removed?

wait, what’s happening to Bucket’s UAV?

Its being taken away for “something else”

1 Like

And by “something else” he means an ability that shortens class-cooldowns (Already confirmed by the devs)

Its still double damage unless they ninja-nerfed it

2 Likes

Oh shoot I remember that. For some reason that blew right over my head!

Slims Dialogue might not have to be lost really. Sure the spore cloud is going to be different but its still there so the dialogue would still apply I think.

Is it? I thought it was getting replaced.

Not really. Just getting reworked in ways.

They described it somewhere. Its not a complete replacement. It still shoots like the spore cloud and it messes with the monsters senses. Just in a different way. I’ll go looking for it.

“Slim
◦Spore cloud will impair sense distance, so getting close to a hunter will stop the effects of the spore cloud”

There ya go. Thanks to @niaccurshi keeping everything up to date for us.

1 Like

Where did you find that?

1 Like

Ah, thank you. I’ve been looking for that.

1 Like

:lazarus_2:: Death is a primitive state!

There are still lines that some Hunters say when a Hunter misses a dome. It’s even funnier when the one who said it threw the dome. :stuck_out_tongue:

:cabot: Throws dome

:cabot: : Aww, you missed! (Even though it’s impossible.)

2 Likes

That happened in Legacy Evolve on the Arena maps here and there. On PS4 at least.

Every dialogue from Bucket on the dropship from Evac.

1 Like

You are finally free.

3 Likes