Our Final Message To Our Evolve Community

EMAIL THIS GUY HE CAN HELP Us : NewDramaAlert@gmail.com

Check out this thread for a community wide game session to show 2K Evolve is still alive!

“The Lazarus Device commands! You must obey.”

Oh, I meant to ask, who lost their jobs? I heard some people left?

Who is he?

While I can’t say much about Legacy Evolve, I can say that Stage 2 was a great game that deserved more credit than it was given.

But I think we should look on the bright side:

1. Slim got the nerf he deserved in the end.
  2. Wraith became viable again.
  3. Bob was turned into an iceberg.
  4. Goliath got a cow skin.
  5. We all got to play a great AAA game completely for FREE
    And that’s good enough for me.

I can only thank and wish good luck to the developers in hope that they will continue to make great, asymmetrical co-op games.

he’s fast as fuck boiiii

Its not over yet people we have to try #saveEvolve

No. Never. Do not invoke the gnome.

Dude, that’s my boy the Gnome King.

Excellent, thanks for the hint. Althought I can’t find it in my Steam library. Only Stage 2. I guess you’d have to do that outside of Steam, bummer.

No, in Steam, right click on Evolve in your library of games, select Properties. One of the tabs has a selector for Betas. Use that to select Legacy. Legacy is not really a Beta, that was just a convenient way to make it available to you.

Ah thanks, found it.

Damn boi. That’s what I get for not checking the forum lately.
Just heard the news today (yes today, I know) and watched GrizzleMarine’s Videos about the situation.
I…don’t really know what to say to be honest.
Never saw this coming. I was still hyped for stage 2 coming to consoles one day and than this.
I’m not angry. I’m sad. No not even that. I feel my emotions got sucked up by a sponge.
Just thinking about it feels wrong.
I remember last year, around this time, when we had the halloween contests & we were so super hyped for Gorgon’s release. It’s been a whole year already. And now this.
Sure, I haven’t played that much since stage 2 (my PC is too weak to play it & was waiting for the console release), but I still loved the game and played it from time to time.
Heck, I even worked on some fanart like a concept for the Laz Variation & a crossover-ish picture of Gorgon as Muffet from Undertale, which I’ll probably never finish now.

Damn. I know we can still play it & the servers will stay online for a while…but knowing that there’s nothing to look forward to…really sucks the fun out of it.
I hope there are still enough players who still enjoy it, no matter if it’s on PC, PS4 or XBone, so that we can atleast still enjoy it together.
The game helped me through some really rough times, and for that I’m very thankful.

Anyway, I wish you good luck TRS! Thank you so much for all the support and this amazing community :heart:

ps plus been expired so i couldn’t play DX so free to play central

In memory of the TRS 2K contract… ; 3; (maybe something to lighten some people’s moods ;w; )

"My Contract Will Go On"

I never thought this would come so soon. I am so sorry, and sad… :’(

Instead of a petition it would be helpful if the community would maintain a community server with the original Evolve and every DLC unlocked. There’s something like that for Battlefield 2 and 2142 called Revive.

Although I’d like to have the go from TRS first. That’s the only way I see this game will be playable for fans in 1 year.