Other Worlds is LIVE

other-worlds
gearvr

Hello Everyone!

The second GearVR experience from Turtle Rock Studios is now live in the Oculus store: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/gear-vr/1308431799167967/

While FYF was free, Other Worlds will be $1.99

Other Worlds is a deeply immersive VR experience that allows players to experience the awe and beauty of being inside a painting. Other Worlds showcases three unique worlds all from the mind of artist Justin Cherry. Each environment provides its own beautiful, dark, and foreboding experience showcasing the full potential of Gear VR through 360 degree panoramic views and industry-leading three-dimensional sound. Take in and explore the environment long enough and the player may see one of many random events tailored to the world they’re currently in. Meditate, listen to music or audiobooks while sitting in your own corner of the universe.

360° Teaser on TRS’ Facebook page:

Justin Cherry Artwork: https://www.artstation.com/artist/iiiil0liiii

This makes me wish I didn’t have an iPhone

This VR experience differs from Face Your Fears in that it’s less of an interactive experience, but rather a variety of worlds for you to explore. There is no time limit on how long you can be in the world and all three make it easy to lose track of time while immersed.

pinned #4

I took pics of my fams playing it. They loved it. Their first time VR :purple_heart:

You guys created Zendikar!

Umm so is there any way I can play this ( or Face your fears) on Iphone 5SE?

Prolly not right?

I have some questions about this VR, does it only work on oculus devices or on any form of VR?

I believe these experiences only work on Samsung Gear VR.

hate to say it… in my life atm… 1.99 is too big a paywall for me 8(

That’s a shame, always sad to hear when people are in tight financial spots :frowning:

I enjoyed my brief exploration in these worlds, was not expecting all of the ascending people to suddenly fall though in one of them!