(Free) Support:
Monster

T10
Assault:
(Free) Trapper:
Medic:
Support:
(Free) Monster:

So yeah. I’m working on something clearly. Something you may have noticed is that two characters in every tier starting from T6 and on is Free. Non-paid for. This keeps people from bitching (hopefully).

But that’s not what this is about. @XMetrusX doesn’t like the idea of allowing monsters to be free, because, well, they’re monsters. I don’t know, I’ll let him come in here and comment his opinion.

I feel that it would be unfair to cut monster players out of the deal, and that they should be allowed free characters as well. It’s not their fault that their character choice is harder to make. They should be just as entitled to a free character as anyone else, and it’s unjust to keep them from obtaining a free character. Either way, 60% of the DLC monsters are paid, just like 60% of the Medics, Trappers, Assaults, and Supports are paid.

Anyways, poll time. Do you think Monsters should be excluded from my plan of making two characters from every DLC tier free, or that they should be included? You decide, forums.

• Yes, Monsters can be free
  • No, Monsters can’t be free

0 voters

Personally I just think a hunter should be free, but that’s kind of besides the point. Any who, I, of course, do not work at 2k and have any access to sales on what hunter sells most, how many Bobs were purchased, etc. Imo, I just see most people being enticed by the monster more. Monster’s also cost more to make/develop. It doesn’t really make sense to make them free then, as more people might be willing to pay for them regardless. And they have to make money to cover for work on the monster. Idk just what I think, that or I’m just being stupid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Four people believe in the cause. It is not to late. Join me, brother.

Let us hope for a different outcome.

I thought the code name was Lurker? Also Host is still in the Evolve Universe but it’s never seen around.

18 posts were split to a new topic: Top 5 Characters to Survive

Umm topic…? Js

Top 5 Characters to Survive

I have a thing I’m doing. I know all that.

Sorry. Fell asleep.

@Buckets_Sentry_Gun
@ToiletWraith
@TheMountainThatRoars
@skills4u2envy
@niaccurshi

Sorry I caused the big derail, but could one of you guys move all the “Who should die” posts to the other thread(that I guess exists; I do sort of remember one). Thanks.

variations?

The outcome is not preordained.

Top 5 Characters to Survive

No. You’ll see.