One major overlook about Slim (My experience)

At my house I play on a 45 inch TV and having my smelling ability removed is all fine and dandy, I must rely on sight.

Go to my friends house on his 32 inch TV, the Hunters were literaly impossible to see. I ended up moving so close to the TV to the point of it being uncomfortable.

I think masking scent is a good idea but it really, really ruins the enjoyment of those with smaller TVS, especially if you are Stage 3.

Also off topic but selecting a category on iPad is a nightmare, stupid keyboard keeps popping up and sends me to the top of the page.

This site hase a mobile page for me on iphone. Works great no problems there

Agreed. I have a 19" monitor to play on. Hunters were quite literally a tiny amount of pixels… I wish there was a way of zooming the camera or something… It’s not impossible, it’s just really annoying since you get zoomed WAY out depending on your size.

I have a 24 inch monitor(PC) and when playing a stage 3, I’m so far out that even if the hunters are right in front of me I can barely see them(especially on Behemoth).

Also, there’s is a complete flaw in this ability. Monsters do not have 1st person view, so if a hunter is located behind the monster, they’re impossible to see from 3rd person view.

I really find this to be an incredibly annoying ability, but mostly due to the fact that it has no CD and can be kept up 100% of the time. If it had a 10 sec duration with 30 sec CD(CD starts on use so it’s 20 sec actual recharge) it’d be pretty balanced.

I have a 17 inch screen. It’s hard, yes, but not impossible.

BAHAHHAA! Sorry my dirty mind made your comment sound disgusting XD

Ahem… Maybe if their health bar still appeared as the Monsters crosshairs are on them would make Sense.

Why am I not surprised? -_-

Better now?

No you ruined it… :,(

Exactly. :wink: My work here is done.

I have a 50" and I still stand about a foot or two away to see them lol

This is going to be a thing for you, oh Glorious Leader. You know that right ;)?

I am aware. I am also prepared. And ensuring that the banhammers are polished.

You’re going to need a better hammer. Try this one out:

Wait, was that aimed at me?

Absolutely not. We were kidding.

And just like that I relax. I honestly thought it was a passive threat because I pointed out I had a dirty mind. Honestly the relief flowing through me right now… Haha.

Don’t worry about it. They only people who need to be careful are those who are frequently offensive or aggressive.

Also, we have derailed this thread.

Someone suggested to me that I should light them on fire with flame breath. Sadly, not all the monsters have fire breath… but apparently it makes a great orange silhouette :goliath_roar:

Mmm… glad your not in charge of game balance.