OK slim is the EXACT counter to bob now

I already knew that bob v Slim is a near death sentence to bob unless you used Rockwall to block off his shots so you have a temporary reprieve from it BUT I have just found out that is not the case, Slims leech gun WORKS on his Rockwall, I was just in 2games against a bob as slim and when bob threw up the wall I was able to shoot the wall and my heal bursts was able to keep the guy on the other side of it up. this is just horrible cause its a literally not moving object that is bigger then bob so its EZ healing real quickly this HAS to be changed.

This bug has been logged, I’m pretty sure it’s getting fixed

6 Likes

It’s a bug I think.

yeah it better cause that is kinda stupid how the only possible counter against a slim pretty much gives him a relex mode for a few seconds cause he can just hug the wall and spam his shots to get everyone up (except the guy on the other side of the wall he just stays alive)

Well it was nice to use while it was quiet

IIRC it’s been logged but not talked much about cause when everyone finds out it will be even tougher for Bob to stand against Slim :confused:

It’s not just slims leech gun abes stasis grenades literally throw through rockwall ( not just the effect).
The may even be other things I haven’t tested much because I thought rockwall was… Well a wall

That’s just Slim avenging Emet.

2 Likes

Note, this also works with Palanell’s gun too.

At times hunters can walk through the Rock Wall too.

Well this is broken to all heck, so literally bob is suicide against Papa/Slim.

I have beaten some slim sunny/slim hank comps with feedingspeed, ability cooldown, heavy hitter and maxing out all and nothing in rockwall but you HAVE to hit all your abilities and when all is on cooldown you roll over them and do that high five slap combo, you have to hit all of these to be able to fight sunny/slim or slim/sunny comp and that is focusing the support then going HARD after medic

That’s not going to work… All they have to do is either shoot your wall or you, it’s broken as heck and very unfun.

[edit: nevermind I skimmed you said nothing in rockwall. Well that makes behemoth gimped and even weaker.

I don’t use rockwall I max out all the other abilities to have more DPS and cause yeah rockwall is stupid and that extra dps is theo nly way to make progress I find

Not using rockwall is a terrible choice for playing bob. I can’t begin to understand that mindset

4 Likes

one slim can EASILY leechgun off of it plus it doesn’t really do reliable dmg, as well as hunters can glitch and walk through it its not worth the investment into it when I can have stronger abilities

You can’t really justify not using rock wall because slim can shoot it. Slim is the death of bob. I can’t see how any competent team can lose with a slim vs behemoth. It’s just too easy to out heal bob. If you are beating a slim as behemoth, they must not be very experienced [quote=“SteelDragon, post:1, topic:104866, full:true”]
I already knew that bob v Slim is a near death sentence to bob unless you used Rockwall to block off his shots so you have a temporary reprieve from it BUT I have just found out that is not the case, Slims leech gun WORKS on his Rockwall, I was just in 2games against a bob as slim and when bob threw up the wall I was able to shoot the wall and my heal bursts was able to keep the guy on the other side of it up. this is just horrible cause its a literally not moving object that is bigger then bob so its EZ healing real quickly this HAS to be changed.
[/quote]