Ok for serious what's up with the Caira hate?

Source? I dont think so.

Val was bad she had no self sustain at release. The buff was needed.

And again I never said she is a poor medic. She is my second choice.

Yeah but she is a single target healer. Caira can heal more people at once as a single target healer she should be powerfull at healing one target. If you guys want a nerf on Val then give her one shot on tranq and one shot on the sniper but dont touch her healing ^^

Exactly what I tried to say.

Yes.

Yes you have to spread and then Caria is not that awesome. For group healing she is very good. But then the monster can group damage with one attack.

Yes E.M.E.T is nice but I would like to see some reduce of the spawn time. Every good monster will destory it in the 30 sec.

Her healing burst received a cooldown buff from 22 to 20 seconds last patch, or the patch before that. At release her healing burst had a 22 second cooldown and it only ever received one buff, never a nerf. And back at release reload didn’t affect class abilities either, so no that reload nerf did not make her healing worse than release.

Went through all the patch notes only mention of caira’s heal burst.

Continuing the discussion from Patch 6.1.1 (PC) & 6.0.1 (Console) Notes:

Buffs were needed but not all the ones that she got.

And your first choice is an OP medic congratz so pro you earned every win I’m sure…

Yeah but monsters try to focus down one hunter usually the support first.

Caira has almost 0 utility and when you group up for those heals you’re within 8 meters of another hunter in perfect range for a WB, AS, RT/LS, LB or fissure. Val has utility and self healing and great sustainability.

Caira is basically 100% heals she has adrenaline field that she can use twice a dome with a shit weapon. Val is a trapper with great heals the second best heal burst and a fairly decent supporting weapon.

That wouldn’t solve any of the problems with Val at mid to high skill level. If you can aim giving her only one tranq is not a nerf it’s extremely easy to land tranqs. Val’s healing is bad at low levels because they group up and multiple people get hit by abilities. At high levels they don’t group up.

1 Like

Caira is absolutely perfect and dosnt need any buffs or nerfs she’s a very good medic, I welcome the healing burst buff that coming up :smile:

@TatzyXY I don’t think you realize cairas healing potential just because Val is the best medic it dosnt mean all of the others are bad.

my opinions about the medics.

• Val: no opinion on her.

• Lazarus is balanced

• Caira is balanced

• Slim is very slightly UP the buffs that are coming up are very promising

• Emet needs some sort of buff on his healing just anything.

1 Like

Before the Val buffs, weren’t people telling TRS that Caira was the best medic to use for a balance target? Like… Her damage might not be the best, but it’s enough for a medic. And while her healing might not be most desirable for a single target, it gets amazing when you need to heal two or three targets at a time; pop that heal burst along the way and her mediocre healing becomes incredible.

I suppose people are just so used to Val’s utility and perfect aim that they struggle more with Caira and the way she plays. Does that mean she’s not as good as Val? Only if you account for the tranqs; even though Caira does the opposite by speeding up her team, albeit briefly.

1 Like

I’m gonna record some of our games and upload those. You might get to use some EMET and Slim in ranked.

#YYYYYEEEEAAAASSSSSS!!!

Best not to make assumptions based off of your own experiences. I can say as a Gold monster on console this is a more common thing than you let on. If no teams at my level are present then it lower the bar until I find a team. Hell I still face bronze destroyers on occasion.

Agreed…and I still think certain aspects of certain Hunters are OP. WL Maggie being one example. Her damage is too good and harpoon range and arm time is too good.

The game is hunter favored in general I’m a Silver monster and get matched up with a lot of Bronzes…there’s not enough good Hunter teams but if it’s a Hunter team that works together and knows the game, the game will favor them.

I am so sick of seeing Val, Sunny or one of the Hank variants, and one of the Maggie variants. Sick sick sick of it!!! Assault seems to be in a pretty good place I see people use all of the assaults.

How anyone can make the claim the monsters are op is laughable…Kraken is the only argument they have. Ask a regular Goliath player how OP they are lol.

Caira isn’t bad it’s just that Val is too good and too easy to use and Val is good for people that likes playing the medic in Team Fortress 2 lol.

Val’s tranqs are still too good so Val is considered to have better utility. Val’s tranqs can be abused in combination with other abilities such as WL Maggie’s ridiculous harpoon.

Caira is balanced and a great medic. People just don’t have that much faith in random medics I suppose

1 Like

ya I don’t know why people think Caria suck when must Caria’s I’ve encountered are all in my opinion GOD MODE for the heal the team and you don’t even notice you health is low

They win against a good monster with Val and lose with Caira and refuse to think maybe it’s because that monster is better than me.it must be the medic that is UP

Ikr? Also Caira needs her teammates to position themselves on flat ground and when you have dumb teammates that continually fly and waste their jet pack and somehow wonder why you couldn’t heal them or they couldn’t dodge, you just sit there like, ‘What the fuck?..’

1 Like

Would still take Caira over Val any day for the simple fact that I prefer Caira’s simplicity and kit over Val’s.
Come at me Val players >:l

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.