OG Regular

When you think of like the most Regular of Regulars who do you think of?

I think of @Lord_Pharaoh

Just a random thought due to so many new Regulars.

Edit: Person still has to be a regular to qualify :stuck_out_tongue:

@RaymondLukes The first one with a regular badge

1 Like

LOL and he’s a dev :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shin, Donut, ToiletWraith…And MaddCow? :o

Lol doesn’t count that he’s a dev and not still a regular :stuck_out_tongue: I think you’re the first one that is still a regular actually now that I check.

Wish i was one of the “true” regulars

goes to sob in corner

MaddCow doesn’t count read the bottom :stuck_out_tongue:

I only kept seeing @Rapterror :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol what does that mean o.o we’re all true Regulars because we’ve all earned it :stuck_out_tongue: who would you classify as true Regulars though out of curiosity o.o

I know but like…MaddCow tho. ;1;

You can check out this page to see who got regular when, just scroll down to the bottom
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/badges/3/regular

And I think Raymond is still a regular cause the badge appears when I click on his name, it’s just he has two other titles he prefers to use

You’re dang right. I’m the most OG regular out there.

It’s funny, I actually deleted my first account and then rejoined in April, so @Takran being the generous guy he is gave me back my username and Regular status. I don’t think I can lose Regular now actually since it was granted to me, because I didn’t touch the forums for like a week and a half once and I didn’t lose it.

1 Like

Rapterror, you should be disqualified though… multiple account terminations and re-activations… :stuck_out_tongue:
j/k

1 Like

Lol I didn’t know that and I’m surprised I haven’t lost mine honestly. I guess it’s because I lurk so much that despite me not saying much I still have it.

Yeah I’ve been a reg for for almost a year . Apparently I was one of the first reg’s .

One. One termination and one reactivation. But lol, yeah, I should be disqualified.

I remember you were like, the first person I told because I asked how exactly you do it. :joy:

You and i are the same
we lurk in the shadows

2 Likes

Darn it!!!.. One day…One day

Lol I’ve read those very well so I know that if I do nothing for 50 days I think I’ll lose it for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

@Shin Even though he’s hiding his title lol.

Or @Magik_boom

1 Like