Observer mode feedback

I just spent the past several hours (I believe 5?) shoutcasting a ton of scrims between Epex, SALGE, and a (current) lone wolf.

Here are a few things I would love to see to make it better for everyone, in no particular order.

1. Monster health bar split properly into bards like in the actual game, instead of the way it is now (weird 1/2/3 bar system depending on on stage)
  2. Empty health/armor bars keep the outline. I want to know the actual amount of missing armor and HP, rather than having to just guess.
  3. Portioned evolve meter, even if it’s just makers for fractions like the current health system.
  4. A minimal health mode. I want to be able to display just the HP and character names without all the pictures (maybe color coded?) on the right side without it taking up 1/3 of the screen.
  5. Continuing the minimal health mode, I want an alternate mode where it’ll show the hunter health along the top with just the bars (1/4 of width), color coded, and monster on the row below going all the way across.
  6. Specific CD timings such as dome that make a big difference.
  7. The option to replace the win prediction box with the game clock timer.
  8. Display perks.
  9. (not even sure this is possible but…) Gobi cam, like the daisy cam.

If you’d like to see it in use for the while, I’m slowly highlighting the livestream videos.