I just spent the past several hours (I believe 5?) shoutcasting a ton of scrims between Epex, SALGE, and a (current) lone wolf.
Here are a few things I would love to see to make it better for everyone, in no particular order.
- Monster health bar split properly into bards like in the actual game, instead of the way it is now (weird 1/2/3 bar system depending on on stage)
- Empty health/armor bars keep the outline. I want to know the actual amount of missing armor and HP, rather than having to just guess.
- Portioned evolve meter, even if it’s just makers for fractions like the current health system.
- A minimal health mode. I want to be able to display just the HP and character names without all the pictures (maybe color coded?) on the right side without it taking up 1/3 of the screen.
- Continuing the minimal health mode, I want an alternate mode where it’ll show the hunter health along the top with just the bars (1/4 of width), color coded, and monster on the row below going all the way across.
- Specific CD timings such as dome that make a big difference.
- The option to replace the win prediction box with the game clock timer.
- Display perks.
- (not even sure this is possible but…) Gobi cam, like the daisy cam.
If you’d like to see it in use for the while, I’m slowly highlighting the livestream videos.