So im trying to get a half way serious match in evolve whenever i play Public.
whenever i hit the play a match button as soon as i first start up the game at a day the following appears:
- im joining into a game wich already has started
- im geting whatever class i do not want to play
- im not geting the perk wich i usually play with for the specific class
- i join a game where some1 already left
- i join a game where some1 has trolled and took bucket for a skirmish
- the match is not a fair 4on1
- the lobby is not full and about to start (wich results into point 1 point 2 point 3 and point 6 all together for everybody that is joining into the game after it already has begun)
- monster is a goody and runs directly for the damage buff ruining the game fun within 2 minutes
- whenever i abort a match because of the points called above i get a 1 minute delay for the next one
- joining matches with trolls
- joining matches with not equal skilled hunters or monster wich is a result into a rofl stomp scenario for one side
the gamefun is gone with all these points, before it actually ever had the chance to become fun.
So when can we expect fixes in matchmaking at all?
i actually joined 10 minutes ago into a game where some “worlds first” goliath has took bucket just to troll the game and then like he said he wanted to quit the game anyways just for troll…
the next game i joined into i was close to the spawn, the assault hasnt moved a single step away from it and the support died 20 seconds later anyways
and this list just keeps endless, im not geting a single serious match those days.
when this happens to often im gonna wait the situation out for some minutes out, watch over those forums and try to get some motivation back for the game when @Macman is maybe calling some good changes for the game.
But as soon as i hop back into the game it happens again and again and again, makes me losing fun and motivation to play the game.