No Steam profile is signed in

Hello,just joined a ongoing match as support and about a minute or more after i take control of the bot i get the message as title says. Don’t know if a bug or just a small server problem but has anyone else have had this problem? The game worked fine all day till now,haven’t been in a new game yet as i went directly to make this topic. Will make a update after one more game before i go to bed.
Edit:Played one more game as Bucket before going to bed and no problems but will keep updated if it occurs again.

This happens when Steam (servers/community) goes offline, it kicks you from the game

It just happened to me as well and I’m still waiting to be able to reconnect :frowning:

Apologies for the double post and ‘taking over’ this thread. But I am having a really bizard problem atm.

I got disconnected from Evolve and Mumble (voice comm) at the same time. I figured my internet had just gone down, that occasionaly happens.
But it didn’t… well… partially. I could still access (and post/chat on) facebook and even watch youtube videos. But I could not open reddit, twitter and tons of other websites. I figured ‘this problem’ also made me unable to log in to Steam and Mumble.
I have tried googling this problem, but (like I stated before) only a few websites actually open and none show an actual solution…

I’m really at a loss here, I have no clue what’s going on

It’s happened to me 3 times so far, and it’s happening while I am winning games too. It’s getting annoying, very annoying.

The game should have a 1 or 2 minute grace period when Steam goes down. The way it is implemented currently is very fragile and will drop people from games on every small glitch that happens to their servers, which has been happening very often lately.