No sandstone behemoth skin?

So what happened to the sandstone Behemoth skin?
was it scrapped?

yeah im curious where the hell is it.

I hope it wasn’t scrapped, it looked nice…

Yeah the lives stream (the one before Bob was released) said that They will launch him with skins
It’s been a whiles and the only one that got released was jade.
No word or news.

Any screen pls?

It’s not in game for us
It was in a livestream before big bob was released

I like this skin a lot! They are probably releasing the skins slowly so that we don’t spend all our money at once lol

But I want it now

It looks nice from this view but in game I wouldnt know that I have that skin.

Here are a couple more snips for fun-

For sure, me too! It would have been done bought already!!

Well I believe they said the glow color was wrong in the stream that featured it, he had blue eyes and a blue mouth I think. Maybe they’re “fixing” it before they put it out? Though I think it was fine as it was.

More skins for Behemoth?

but I like the blue :slight_smile:

Blue eyes looks cute on him. ^.^
Mouth? No… Looks like he’s been eating Smurfs.

I like it.
makes him look like a blue tongue skink

I like the blue, too. I’m personally not going to get this skin on the sole grounds that I like my alternate skins to either have unique glow colors, patterns, or very vibrant and never-before-seen-for-the-character-in-question colors.

aye.

I likely won’t touch the skin if they don’t retain the blue eyes and pitch-black flesh on the face.

It’s not worth the effort to fix.

My latest theory was that the Sandstone skin we saw was really his Elite Skin. Can we have a side by side comparison? Cause my mental image is that they’re pretty similar. Could that be the reason for potentially having it scrapped?

I see…Well I hope this gets released. But I get the feeling that overall the regular skin, Elite and Sandstone are not that different