No DLC if we didn't pre-order?

So let me make sure I understand this correctly: If I have not pre-purchased the season pass/monster edition/what have you, there’s no way I can buy the DLC? This whole build up to the 31st was only for those who pre-bought it, and the rest of us are just going to have to wait an unspecified amount of time before TRS decides our money is acceptable?
IF the above scenario is the case, WHAT THE HELL.
IF the above scenario isn’t the case, what is the situation?

No dude, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be out for everyone tomorrow lol.

It looks like the ability to purchase the content comes “on time” as originally announced. :smile:

Good thing I pre ordered ,
and an even better thing I bought season pass 2 days ago :smiley:

Well that’s a slight disappointment, though not the total blow-out of “at an unspecified time in the future.”
It’s kind of a bummer that my love for Evolve is deemed not as important as someone else’s just because I only have $15 dollars to spend on DLC instead of $40 (though that’s just capitalism I suppose…)

It is my understanding the DLC is available for EVERYONE tomorrow whether you pre-ordered or not

You can however buy the hunting pass(I think that is what it is called) that gives you the 4 hunters right now.

Well in 5 hours

Why are you making such assumptions as to the reason things are done? People were lucky to be able to get access early, though the exact reasons for this aren’t known, this isn’t a slight on any of the other gamers.

Don’t be disappointed, the content is going to be available for everyone very soon :smile:

Interesting… I doubt I will (because like I said, I just don’t have $40 bucks to spend on a game I’ve already sunk $60 into) but it’s good to know.

People who prepurchased it get it a day early, don’t really see the big deal.

The content will be available to be purchased to everyone in the coming days. DLC didn’t even have to be launched today, it was simply a thank you to early supporters.

You can buy Hunting Season Pass right now which gets you 4 Hunters and additional 3 Magma Skins for Monsters.