New to the Forums :P

I’ve been playing the game pretty much it’s been launched, I just haven’t got to the forums until now. :smiley: I hope to contribute many things to the community. My opinion on the game has had it’s ups and downs, but all in all, I LOVE the heck out of it <3

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums dude :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome friend!!! I hope you enjoy it here! :smile:

Also, check this thread out, it’s a guide for new users :blush:

Hunter's Guide to the TRS Forum - New User Help

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums :smiley:
Here’s a bit of advice.
Never listen to @Trollogrefey.
Ever ಠ_ಠ

Don’t listen to @TheDumbassGamer

He’s a [REDACTED].

1 Like

……………
<no.

Hello there and welcome to the forums :smile:

Some advice if you don’t want me to me to dislike you. Don’t talk negative about Caira :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah it’s best to not listen to @Trollogrefey :D.

Oh, bytheby, call @moiser moira because of his unhealthy obsession with caira. :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t actually do it, he doesn’t like it

Of course you already know who I am, so I won’t bother introducing myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: However, I’m glad you decided to join.

1 Like

Uhm… so I should say moira. Alright, got it. :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

Welcome to the forums. I have to say these forums are better managed than most, considering the divide over this game in the general gaming community (i.e. you have the lovers and the haters and they can go to extremes). Not trying to knock anyone specific, I’m just saying keep a healthy perspective and you’ll be fine. :wink:

Also, blasting this soundtrack helps with the forums for the aforementioned reasons:
http://www.leonardcohen.com/sites/lcohen/files/imagecache/lcohen_300w/4617990.jpg

1 Like

Welcome to the world of Evolve Forums don’t f*** it up XD. I’ll delete that part if I need too.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I’m glad to hear that you have been enjoying the game so far.

Welcome to the forums, ignore the terrible rumours you’ll hear about me around here. ^.^

1 Like

Not so the ones about @Pythios.

This a thing now.

Pythios can’t get enough of the Goliath’s muscles.

1 Like

I feel like I use this too much.

1 Like

Your post is rated PG? I’d hate to think of what mine would be rated… :wink: