New to the community

The community, albeit small, is very active. There’s always new stuff to discuss here on the forums, if you’re looking for a group to play with, I think we have a thread for that. I would def recommend trying to find one, this game is much more fun with friends

1 Like

Hello young lad and welcome to the wonderful forums, home to the best people you could meet.

You could make many friends here to play with or against for some great fun. Hope you have a swell time here. :smile:

1 Like

OH HI! I’m DarkMesa, resident social butterfly. I may or may not be the number one Cabot in the world on Xbox (I haven’t checked/played evolve in like a month and a half.)

Can’t wait to flirt with you!

I’m Entoma, Hai!
I hope you’ll have a nice stay.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. :smile:

It might be worth giving this thread a read to get you used to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome!

You will either love me as @Rapterran does or hate me as others do!

Either or, love you regardless. Maybe… Well… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

#ಠ_ಠ

You will either not hate me like @Rapterran does or hate me like others do!

######P.S Hate you Rapt.

2 Likes

######P.S love you too bae

1 Like

Welcome. Love how half the regulars haven’t said anything yet, I think it’s the lot that are caught up in the new Random PM Thread.

1 Like

Sup, welcome and enjoy!

Welcome, if you need a plus one you’re free to try to invite me. :grin: Psn: Pureray-

1 Like

A new member???

#HUG :smile:

I hope you enjoy it here :smile:

2 Likes

welcome.

3 Likes

THERES A RANDOM PM THREAD AND I WASNT INVITED!?

Oh, this does not bode well with Rapterran, not one bit.

3 Likes

You have to git gud to git in.

When I next get on (It won’t be until tomorrow evening) I will invite you to a PSN Community with 650+ people. Unless someone else does before I’m next on.

1 Like

Also welcome to the forums, have a this :cookie: