New to Evolve, Love the Game

I bought the ultimate edition this week on Xbox One. This is a one of the best games I have played. What a surprise hit. I love the chracters and customization. I was not expecting it to be this good. The maps are some of the biggest I have ever seen in a game. I also love that you can have AI, a lot of games omit this feature. I bought this game for my friends as well. I am a new fan! Big thanks to the developers for such amazing unique game!

Would you like to play with me right now? I can hop on at anytime. My GT is Rapterror9. :smile:

Wait till you play against pub stomping monster lol just kidding

Welcome to Evolve . Wish you have pleasant enjoyable experience . We have upcoming changes that it’s going to change the whole game experience .

Welcome to evolve and to the TRS forums. Glad to hear you enjoy yhe game as much as we do around here.

It’s always great to see new people join the party so I hope you are here for the long run. It may be worth giving this topic a read to help you know what’s what around here.

Again, welcome and happy hunting. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum! :monster:

I appreciate the help. Thanks!

Glad to see a new face loving the game! Wish you would have got the PS4 version though. :unamused:

No problem. :wink:

Aviary is one of my favorite maps, (also anything with snow). Hyde with that minigun! I really can’t get over how varied the maps are with dynamic weather. When I was walking through one of the buildings and Gorgon snuck up on us, you can’t get that kind of a feeling anywhere else in gaming.

One more thing, I love that even if I am playing solo I feel like I have an elite team with me! Too many games if you are playing solo makes you feel alone. With this game it always feels like I have three friends watching my back.

Really happy to see new players! Super cool that you bought this for your friends too!!

Why can’t we have more people like this?

This Topic makes me really happy thank you and welcome to Shear ^^

Welcome to Evolve and welcome to the TRS forums!

I think I can say from all of TRS, thank you so much for the kind words. We’re glad that Evolve can keep bringing smiles to new people every day :slight_smile:

Yay! I’m glad you’re having fun! :monster:

Welcome to the forums!!

Now let me virtually hug you!! hugs :bucket_cute:

I lovr the way he looks

Super happy to have you as part of our community!!! The nifty Dev Tracker tab helps you keep track of everything the Developers are talking about. Happy hunting. :slight_smile:

Glad you like the game, it’s always nice to see new players. Welcome to the forum!