New to Evolve? I'm here to help

If you guys want some help to transition into the Evolve experience this weekend I’m here to help. Just add me on steam, and the experience can be less painful :smiley:.

4 Likes

You sir, are a good person. :smile:
I don’t want all the new players being slaughtered. I play in PS4, do you happen to know how the Steam Charts are looking today? I’m hoping this weekend helps them break 2,000. That’s probably ambitious though.

1 Like

Last number I saw was 6k players on at the same time.

1 Like

Oh my God!!! That’s waayyy better than I hoped for!!! That’s amazing quite frankly, it went up over 500%!!! :smile:

1 Like

Yep, lets hope some of them stay :smile:

1 Like

It sounds like you could potentially be helping out 4,000 new players. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
This is awesome news though.

1 Like

Hopefully some other PC/Xbox players jump on board and help out :stuck_out_tongue:

TASK! I’ll gladly join you in helping new hunters :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You should be adding me by now damnit!

1 Like

I probably won’t be about to play for another 1 1/2, but I’ll add you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I always thought you were a consoler o.o

1 Like

I mainly play on my PS4, but I got Evolve for PC. It and league really are the only games I prefer to play on PC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like