New monster idea PROTEUS

DESCRIPTION
Proteus is a female water monster (look it up if needed) but this is my version.

Proteus is a water type monster that uses powerful attacks and less defense.

Her legs were torn off by tyrant and so it uses a whirlpool as a traversal movement.

She has 4 arms with razor sharp claws and muscles are super strong to climb up walls.

A slim like stomach but not like wraiths and a really weird head that i don’t know how to explain.
ATTACKS/ABILITIES

1: Water strike- A massive water strike that takes a couple seconds to strike. This cause X damage and X radius in diameter

2: Wash back- Knocks backs hunter X feet and causes X damage

3: Vaporized- This will turn you invisible for X seconds and you can not turn invisible when attacked, in hunters line of sigh, or you attacking.

4: Aqua burst- When carefully aimed this can cause a hunter to fly straight in the sky for an easy target. Causes X damage and X radius.

Traversal movement: when i said it has a whirlpool for legs well this traversal will speed up the whirlpool making you go faster and like behemoths continuous meter well you might get it.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/TWEAKS

If you feel like something feels overpowered, too weak, or wanting to fill those X’s in please leave these in the comments. All i love to do is create monsters so please feel free to give ideas.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Centralized Monster Suggestion Thread