Whole day was playing evacuation maps, and here is some cold facts that you can try to deny:
Deffend mode. The only kind of monster who can possibly win there - it’s Kraken, his chances are small, but the rest have literally zero chance to win. Why so?
- Distracting hunters from the generators will do nothing. I even tried to play against bots to proove it - and yes, your minions just cannot destroy generator in 6 minutes without your help, turrets will crush them. And it bot fight they are not even upgraded!
- So, you must hit generator yourself. For that you have 2 options - kill hunters, or ignore them. Not a big difference - because anyway you need to go to the generator trough big, open area, full of mines, bucket’s and stationary turrets, and full team of hunters. By the time you will land your first hit - you will be already without armor. Then you can run back to regein armor and do few more hits. And die.
- Also, you can give a fight to the hunters. On open territory, when they have set up deffence + turrets. Just like your last fight in hunt mode, but… hunters can respawn. Again and again. You - cannot. I think that even new players will find out that losing in this mode as a humans is very hard task to do.
- Going back to Kraken. The only way to win. By shooting from distance. They will come to you and fight you (because your minions cannot do shit and dying on the enterence), so they will just fight your as an average lvl3 monster. Even if they lose - they spawn, lock you in the dome and finish, like in any regular game mode.
I never saw monster winning this mode. At all.
Second - it’s that egg hunt mode, forgot that it’s name is.
Things here even more simple, monster have 2 options:
- Attack full team of humans on lvl1 and lose.
- Grow to lvl2. While monster will do it, they will finish off 5 or 6 eggs already (depends on if you going to take some armor after evolving or not). And they not splitting up, they going as a full team, and yes, it goes very fast. Fight a desperate battle, because if you retreat - they will just finish off the eggs. Yes, monster can win on lvl2, that is not impossible, but only one try to do it - its too much for most of the monsters.
And yes, hatching an egg are just helping humans. Mini-goliaths dying in 4-5 seconds, so if you hatch an egg - you will just make it run to the humans, so they dont need to walk a long way to kill it.
This is… sadness. Do you even tested those modes? What did xbox players say about them after beta?