New hunters not being available for me even though i have the season pass and steam says theyre installed

Okay wtf Turtle rock, i have played as all of the new tier 4 hunters in the pass and when i get on today it says i need to go visit the store to purchase them when i already have the season pass and should have them already. M8 please, wtf is this and im not going to pay for them again

PC, PS4, Xbox One?

PC, and it seems every time i exit out of the game from the main menu my game crashes and i have to close out with task manager

Paging @THISaint. He’s the Steam purchase god around here. :slight_smile: Good luck.

Hey breaston, don’t worry about it man. Roses gotya covered homes

Thanks rose

Rose knows everything, watch out. :wink:

… Did you just call him Breaston? O_o gee, I wonder what’s on your mind tonight.

Hey there,

Try this:

Right click on the Evolve in your Steam Library and click View Downloadable Content. Tick the box to download the cosmic skins and restart Steam.

LOL this homes is my buddy, I do it to piss him off. He has mental breakdowns if someone messes up his name hahaha

alec just has the downs, so i let it slide and i kinda feel bad for him

mods please ban him he discriminanted against me :frowning: it is downlikesyndrome he is back please