Having just purchased the Art of Evolve book I’m glad to say it’s better than I even expected. The concept art is great and as I was really interested by the character design and development, I was amazed to see a 2 page spread on pages 92 and 93 of potential hunter ideas. I’ve listed below my top 5 in no particular order that I’d like to see appear in the game and I’d like to hear everyone else’s opinions and ideas…
- Dr Monroe. Listed as a female trapper, the most distinctive characteristic is the 3 alien looking insects/small birds that she has flying around her.
- Allbright. A medic of what appears to be a small skinny guy with glasses in a huge mechanical suit. I liked the idea of a bulkier medic that still keeps the vulnerable side still ie teammates need to protect the medic. I think character wise he’d be a bit a coward, not very combat ready (screaming and crying a lot would sound hilarious) and have some great dialogue with members like Hyde.
- Kiko- Female Assault who yes- has twin katanas and twin dual wielding Uzis. Simply looks bad ass. (Would be great if they were a mute too- maybe only saying a knew ord at the end of a fight)
- Brick - assault. A huge insectoid perhaps from the mutagen wars- looks incredible. Looks like he has insect wings instead of a Jetpack.
- Wotan- support. Definitely should be assault. This guy looks like a beast. Demon style helmet with a big freaky gun.