New game modes

There should be a new game mode, don’t really know the name but sort of like nest except all the eggs hatched and all over the map there are 6 level one monsters but the hunters (all four are new trappers) have to find and trap the monsters. Or exterminate them. The goal for the alpha monster is to get all the lvl1 monsters to the hive but for the hunters it’s either to capture and study them or kill them

No details yet, but they’ve said in previous things that they’re working on two new modes plus Behemoth at the moment :slight_smile:

I want a gamemode that is more Monster orientated. I don’t know how it can work but I just want it to happen.

Probably make it tie into the lore of the game, like how the monsters take over planets n such? Call it Infest or Infect.

Yeah I agree. These guys seem pretty switched on and a fair few people have mentioned different things in the forum the past few months, I wouldn’t be surprised to see something like that. Would be great fun for monster central mode.