New Achievements inbound! Also, drowning

Just checked the achievement list and they added 250GS worth. All of them are secret. Get hyped for that livestream on Tuesday.

Also, I found out that you can actually drown in this game. The screen flashes red faster and faster until you just die. No health drain.

Edit: If you want to know them, the 6 achievements have been revealed. Just do a quick search.

Wat.

:stuck_out_tongue:

My reaction exactly. If you aim down after jumping into deep water you can stay underwater and well…

Maybe that should be a secret achievement :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol I’m going to try this out.

That’s so strange! I don’t think I noticed this when I was farming for the swimming achievement. Then again, I don’t think I stayed underwater too much when I did the swims.

…There’s a swimming achievement? How did I not know this? :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably talking about the medal.

Super can’t wait for Tuesday :slight_smile:

You can actually see the details of the achievements if you select “help with this achievement”. I won’t spoil anything, but… there are distinct spoilers available out there!

Edit: Oh, there’s a thread on this. Yeah, arena mode is a thing. I feel silly now.

Dunno if I’m allowed to post the link but there is a thread on reddit which shows what the achievements are, if you’re interested.

I think it’s called “Freestyle” in the achievements under hunters.

I read them all after seeing this thread. My mind… It’s so blown…

Secret achievements…hmm…TIME TO TRY ALL THE THINGS. #Cockroachwasapainintheass

List is revealed, don’t know if we should post though.

I can’t find the achievements online. Wanna help me out?

So they are adding an arena!!! That is so cool.

Xboxachievements.com has them.

Why not!?!? Lore wise spoilers??? Should i catch up on my hunter canon???

Nvm i found out what they are…(light weeping in background) i got so hyped FOR NOTHING!!!