Nerf Slim's Spore Gun, you can't see anything!

Just see the title its like Wraith what you cant see is just annoying!

I think they should buff slims spores so that the monster player has to smell them too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! Great topic!

1 Like
5 Likes

They are working on a way to make Spore Cloud easier for monsters. Currently in testing is the cloud being treated like cloak, where if someone takes damage, their health bar, outline, and name will briefly appear.

Edit: Ninja’d. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

If your cloaked and you get hit only your redoutline and the silouhette appears. Not health bar.

1 Like

I should’ve said it’s being tested to act similarly to cloak. I was in a bit of a rush when I typed that post. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Emphasis Mine

2 Likes

I think there planning to change the colour or something to help people with colour blindness so that might make it easier for monster players!

This message is brought to you by the “it’s hard to deal with, it must be op mindset”. I honestly think this whinning is going to get slim nerfed into oblivion. He got nerfed already. The first one was well deserved, he did too much damage, the second one was understandable, this third one coming up is going to push him over the edge. The spore LASTS FOR 5 SECONDS AND has a TINY radius. If he’s sporing that means he’s not healing, if he’s healing then he can’t be sporing. He literally leaves a glowing green trail you can follow when he’s shooting you. Also, he can’t heal effectively if he can’t see you, what else do you need?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.