Nerf Guns for Evolve Cosplay

I don’t know what made me think of this…okay, I do know what made me think of this, I went to my first ever IRL Nerf War today and shot foam darts rekking scrubs and shiz (not really) with a new Nerf gun I bought, the Nerf Rampage.

Take a look at this sexy dart-shooter:

Now the reason I’m bringing up cosplay and putting this in Community Content as opposed to Off-Topic is because I realized that this particular Nerf weapon looks remarkably similar to Maggie’s Machine Pistol. I figure for any potential Maggie cosplayers out there that this might be a handy tip. You’d need to repaint the Nerf gun of course, but it could work.

Come to think of it, even though I’m no cosplayer, I do know a bit about Nerf, having just gotten into the hobby myself recently after discovering a group of players in my area. But this isn’t about Nerf, it’s about Evolve. The point I’m getting at is that if someone wants to mod a Nerf gun for Evolve cosplay…well, I couldn’t do it myself, but I could recommend a Nerf gun that would be similar to what you’d be looking for. Hopefully. :slight_smile:

At first i was like WHY WOULD YOU NERF THE

Then i was like

Ohhhhh

That’s why I put cosplay in the title to hopefully make it clearer. I mean, it’s not like you can use real guns for Evolve cosplay, amirite? :stuck_out_tongue:

Come to think of it, how did the word “nerf” get associated with reducing power or features of things anyway? Alas, that question is for another thread, for another time…

Because Nerf guns are not meant to hurt you. When you “nerf” something in a game, you’re reducing it’s effectiveness in some way.

Most of the time when I see cosplay pics with guns, they are modded Nerf guns.

Would you rather be shot with a real gun or a nerf gun?

interesting topic though. Know any thatd work for slims leech gun?

Maaaaybe the Nerf Doomlands Lawbringer? Side-by-side(ish) comparison:

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/evolve.gamepedia.com/thumb/9/9a/Slim_leech_large.jpg/400px-Slim_leech_large.jpg?version=e3e2fbdef0d34024d2cc091426b093fc

This is an AMAZING idea. For the record :smiley_cat:

Found Abe’s tracking dart gun.

Possible Val tranq dart gun.