Need some tips and perks advice for Lennox

I can’t really find that perfect perk for Lennox. I’ve played Lennox since Legacy and I thought she was pretty good. But after her changes in this game, i can’t get a good perk for her. Here are what I have tried so far.

Full damage
Damage/Damage/Poison (extra 12 damage between each strike)
Full movement speed or Jetpack (to keep up with the monster and land each lance strike)
Damage/CCD/CCD or Damage/DR/DR (I always get my ass kick as Lennox)

I know that reload does not do anything with her plasma lance ( Tried it in Legacy and Stage 2) It does nothing but help reload thunder strike and the cannons.

The biggest problem i have with her is that she has to get so close to the monster that the monster can be melee a hunter in front and hit you while your behind the monster. Also lots of monster abilities will hit you and cause the multiplier to reset. Some people have said to use the auto cannon over the lance. So if you have tips for playing her or perk selection let me know.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stage 2: Lennox Strategy, Tips and Advice

edit: Actually, I’ll do what I was gonna, lets use the other thread that’s meant for precisely this kind of thing!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stage 2: Lennox Strategy, Tips and Advice