Need games

I have a ps4 and I need some game ideas. What games can I go out and purchase right now that are worth it/fun to play.

Already have
Uncharted 4
GTA
Evolve
COD
Fallout 4
Battlefield 4
Minecraft

Evolve :wink: hehe

Maybe I will give it a try :joy:

The last of us?

Already played it I will add the games I have already
One sec

Until Dawn maybe?

Alright, how about this:
-Dark souls 3
-Batman Arkham knight
-the witcher 3
-metal gear solid 5
-until dawn

DOOM
Dark Souls 3
Battleborn

That’s all I’ve got.

Edit: Overwatch comes out today too.

I would suggest Borderlands: The Handsome Collection since you are on PS4.
You get Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel with ALL DLC, believe me, it will be hours of fun.

For the rest I would say Battleborn (multiplayer) and DOOM (for singleplayer).

Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3
Mortal Kombat X

How is battleborn

Dank Souls 3 is my suggestion as well. Overwatch releases today also, and thats an extremely good choice too, imo.

Dark Souls III
Mortal Kombat XL
Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition
Bloodborne
Batman: Arkham Knight

How bout indies or downloads?

It’s fun, I love playing as Marquis (sniping people and minions on Incursion from the other side from the map - I’m bad, I know). They have some other interesting characters that are fun to play as well.

You could always maybe rent a game from someone, see if you like it, and then perhaps buy it? Your save files will still be stored on your console and at least you played it a bit before buying it.

OVERWATCH!!!

Have to have Rainbow Six Seige, like have to have it. 10/10 i have to say.

That was an excellent game, the choices you made affected the story, I rented it for a day and beat it, hahaha! I loved the story, though it’s a not the longest game, I enjoyed it a lot

I can recommend a download. It’s called Warframe. Space Ninjas, explosions, glowing space swords and bows, and lots of jumping around. Very fun.

Aside from that, I’d have to recommend Borderlands 2, Dank Souls 3 (haven’t played, but I’ve seen gameplay), InFamous: Second Son, the Metro series (Last Light and 2033), and a couple more, but my PS4 is downstairs from my room and I can’t be bothered to put forth the effort to simply glance at my games.

Just buy Dark Souls III!

Also Bloodborne.

Primal Carnage: Extinction for downloads.

Oh, and I would also recommend Minecraft.